The Other Way

Y/N's POV:

I sat down on the couch with hands over my face. I came back to my house after that kiss. I think I made a mistake. I think I lost her. I lost selena. But she said 'I will see you.' I dont blame her though. I shouldnt have said those things to her. She is 'The Selena Gomez', why would she even like someone like me. I hope everything goes back to normal. I cant lose her. Should I text her sorry? I think I should.

I pulled out my phone and typed a long apology. I was about to send selena that text, when my phone started ringing. It was selena. My heart started beating faster. I think she is so mad at me. What do I do? I missed the call in thinking.

'Shit! She will feel even worse if I dont call her back now.'
I dialed her back.

"Heyy-Hello." Selena spoke first.

"Hi. I-am-I.."

"Where the hell are you Y/N? I checked all over my house and the guards told me you left." She scolded.

"Yes. I-I.."

"Whats going on with you? Are you okay?" She asked. This tone of her didn't looked like she is mad. It felt like she is concerned.

"I-Yes I am fine." I said.

"Then why did you left? I am missing you." She said.

'What?'

"I am confused." I said.

"Why are you- wait why did you left? What were you thinking?" She asked.

"I-I thought you- were mad at me." I said.

"Why would I be mad at you?" She asked.

"Because-"

"You told me that you like me?" She completed my sentence.

"Ye-yeah."

"I would never be mad at you even if I don't like you back." She said.

"I am- wait does that mean you like me back?"

"Mmm. I Will tell you the answer when we meet." She says teasingly.

"I am coming back to your house." I said.

"No."

"Why not? I want to know the answer." I said.

"Because,I am in my way to your house."

"Wait what?"

"If you don't want, I will go back right now." She said.

"No. Why would I not want you!"

"You are such a dork!" selena said and giggled.

"What?"

"Enough of your whats for today."

"I don't-"

"I'll be there in 5. Good bye." She said and hung up.

Selena's POV:

I knocked at Y/N's door. He opened immediately.

"Hi. I-" before he completed, I pressed my lips against his while wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed back without hesitation. We pulled back when air became problem and I instantly pulled him into a hug.

"I like you too Y/N. Don't ever think the other way." I said in a hug.
Hearing that, he hugged me even tightly.
We pulled out from a very long hug and Y/N was smiling wide.