Strains Of Joy

Raquelle's POV:

We were on our way back to home. Y/N said he wasnt feeling well so we decided not to attend the grammys after party. He is totally fine though. I dont know what is he up to.
I was going through my phone when Y/N texted me. I looked at him from the rear view mirror. He gestured me to keep quiet and read the message.

Y/N/N:
Keep selena busy for a moment and dont let her enter the house till I say.
Please.

:Raquelle
Fine.
But whats going on?

Y/N/N:
Thank you. Love you sis😊.

:Raquelle
Whats going on?!
Y/N!
Don't ignore my texts.

(Seen 5 minutes ago.)

I literally have no idea whats going on.
When we arrived home, I quickly ran to Selena who was holding Y/N's hand as they were walking in, together.

"Umm-Y/N, do you mind if I borrow Selena for a moment?"

"No. But make it fast. I'll be waiting in." Y/N said. He winked at me before going inside and mouthed thank you.

"What's up?" Selena asked.

"Uhmm-I-uh-you won a grammy. Congratulations-Yay!" I hugged her.

"Thanks." Selena said and turned back to go in.

"Wait-wait sel-Uhm-have you told Y/N about it." I asked.

"Lower your voice, girl! No I havent told him about that. Not yet." She scolded.

"Then when are you going to tell him about it?"

"I will. First, I am going to ask him to marry me."

"Oh thats cool-yeah." I said. She smiled and turned again to leave.

"Sel-wait-"

"I dont have time raquelle.Y/N's either sick or he is upto something. We will talk tomorrow okay." Selena said. I tried to stop her but she didnt listened this time.

"Hey you guys...." Ryan stood infront of us when we were about to enter. Selena sighed.
"You can't go in." He said.

"Why not?"

"I lost the key. The door-uh- is locked."

"Whatever you both are trying to do, you both are very bad at it. Just let me go in already!" Selena said. She gently pushed Ryan and got in. We followed her inside. It was all dark except some candles lighted up in the surroundings and lighted a path on the ground. Slow and romantic music started playing.
'Now I get it.'

Selena followed the path which slowly made the living room light up revealing so many pictures on the wall. Pictures of selena. The pictures were all around the house. Most of them were single pictures of selena, while some of them were with Y/N. Me and ryan were also there in some of the pictures.

"Y/N! Where the fuck are you?" Selena called.
She was acting like she was mad but her expressions were saying the opposite. She was in shock, she was in awwe.

"Hi!" Y/N said shyly.

"Whats going on?" Selena asked.