Not Sure If..

Trigger warning: Suicidal thoughts or mentions.

Selena's POV

I got home and placed my bag of clothes and essentials I brought, in Y/N's room.
"Y/N?" I called his name when I couldn't find him anywhere. I went outside the room when I heard sounds from his studio. He was playing guitar and singing. Raquelle was wtith him. I stood near the door and watched him sing. He looked so happy after a very long time which made me feel comforted. He stopped when he saw me.

"Hi." He smiled.

"H-Hi." I said while walking in.

"You never said raquelle is a pretty good song writer." He said.

"Oh come on, I just helped you with this one line." Raquelle said.

"I didn't knew she was." I said and stood closer to him.

"Do you want to read the lyrics for my new song?" He asked.

"Sure." I said. He opened a text file on his computer. I sat on his lap.
"Do you mind if I make any changes?" I asked. Our faces were inches apart.

"No-ofcourse not." He gulped hard. I changed some words in those lyrics. The song wasn't complete though.

"How is this?" I asked, again moving my face closer to his. He didn't answered anything but kept looking into my eyes, nonstop. I moved my gaze down on to his lips. He leaned and before we could kiss, raquelle spoke.

"Umm guys, should I leave?" Raquelle raised a brow. Y/N pulled back without kissing.

"Uh-yeah- now it looks better- yeah." He stammered, looking at the screen.

"Hey Sel-" Raquelle trailed off when she heard Y/N's phone ringing.
He grabbed his phone and saw the caller Id. He then looked at me, scared. It was Hailee's call.

"What happened, baby? Answer it." I cupped his face in my hand.

"I-no its fine, I guess. I'll text her later saying I was busy."

"Why would you lie?" I asked. He looked down without answering.

"Its fine, sugar. I don't mind. Really." I said while playing with his hair. He picked up the call.

"Hi...Yes, I am fine.....No no thank you....no I am not alone. Ryan, raquelle and selena are with me 24/7....... yeah.... thanks for calling, it really means a lot....you too, goodbye." He said and hung up. I passed my time on his pc while he talked, never getting up from his lap.

"She was just checking up on me." He said.

"That's so sweet of her." I smiled and he nodded. "Raquelle, Y/N, I wanted to talk to you both..."

"About..?" Raquelle asked.

"Are you busy? I mean raquelle is always free, but what about you baby? Do you have something to do, this weekend?" I asked. Raquelle huffed.

"I dont think so. Why though?" Y/N asked.

"You'll know."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You will know about it soon, dont worry. Come on its dinner time." I kissed him and got up from his lap.

"Do you all wanna watch a movie together?" Ryan asked while we got seated at the table.

"Yess!" Y/N said excitedly.

"I am in." Raquelle said. They all looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"If all are ready, I am in too." I shrugged.
The doorbell rang. I quickly got up and got the door.