Thinking Out Loud

Y/N's POV:

"I am not talking to you both." Gracie huffed.

"I am so sorry gracie, selena said you cant come otherwise we were taking you too with us." I said. We were on a video call with gracie, on my phone. She got mad when she saw us at the amusement park.

"Huh! What? I never said that! And you had exams gracie, we had no choice."

"See it was selena. I am missing you here." I said. We were sharing a cotton candy on stick. I took a bite and handed it to selena.

"Y/N! Shut up!" Selena scolded and took a bite out of her cotton candy.

"Next time, I am coming with you Y/N, wherever you go." Gracie said.

"Yes ofcourse." I said. Selena held the cotton candy near my mouth. I took another bite.
My phone started ringing while on call with gracie. It was in selena's hands so she saw the caller's id. She looked at me and raised a brow. I gulped hard.
'Why the ef is she calling me!' I cussed myself.

"Gracie, we will call you soon okay?" Selena said.

"Okay, bye."

"You are not mad at me right?" I asked.

"No." Gracie said.

"Great. See you soon. Bye." I said and we hung up the call.
I took my phone from selena's hand and chuckled nervously.

"She is not mad." I said and tried to walk away.

"Why is veronica calling you? You haven't blocked her number yet?" Selena asked.

"I-uh-I dont know. I will block it right now." I pulled out my phone and blocked V's number infront of selena.
"Done."

"What does she want?"

"I really dont know, baby. I never answered." I said.

"So It was her who called you on that night?"

"Yeah but as I said, I never answered."

"What if she had something important to say?"

"I-I dont care." I shrugged.

"But Y/N-"

"Wait there's..." I pointed towards her cheek where a piece of cotton candy was stuck.

"Here?" She asked while trying to find the piece on the other cheek. I nodded and leaned closer. I picked the piece off her cheek and put it in my mouth which made her look at me with scrunched brows and a shy smile.

"What?" I asked shyly. "It got sweeter." I said. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Lets go." She said and held my hand as we started walking.

"So.. where's abel? He didnt came yet?" I asked.

"Who told you that he is coming?"

"I dont know. You invited him didn't you?"

"Oh you left before he completed. He said he was going back to US, the night we met." Selena said.

"I see. Otherwise he would be here and you would be with him." I joked.

"What the fuck! No! I would still be with you, same like this." She hugged my arm tightly.

"Thats a relief." I sighed.

"Wha-Baby are you still mad at that thing?" She pouted.

"No no. I was just teasing you." I laughed.

"Bad boy." She hit me playfully.