Stay

Raquelle's POV:

"How did this happened?" I asked as I climbed in the car and sat beside Ryan. It was a taxi.
"You were with him right?" I asked.

"I had to go to my mum's house. I told him to stay but he didnt listen. He said he can drive back as his house is not too far and 20 minutes later I got a call saying Y/N had met with an accident." Ryan said. He was a crying mess.

"He is going to be okay dont worry." I pulled him into a hug.

"Its all my fault." He cried.

"No its not."

"I shouldnt have let him go. He was drunk he was hurt and I allowed him to drive. I am the worst friend. And earlier I didnt skipped that song. I thought it would help him get back with selena but it hurted him. When he was found near that tree, he was listening to that song. Its all my fault that he is in hospital right now." He kept crying. My phone started ringing. I pulled it out to see the name. It was selena so I ignored it.

"You have to be strong ryan. There's no one for him. Its just me and you. Stop crying." I said. My phone rang again. Ryan saw it too.

"Answer the call. But dont tell her about this." Ryan said.

"What if she knew already?"

"Then We cant do anything."

"She might want to come." I said.

"I dont think Y/N would love that." Ryan said.

"You're right." I said. We arrived at the hospital. Ryan went to see Y/N. Selena called again I picked her call.

Selena's POV:

I arrived at the hospital. I was in a hoodie and glasses to cover myself from paps and fans. Good thing is there was no paparazzis, no fans or no media. His accident wasnt shown anywhere yet. I went inside.

"Y/N Y/L/N?" I asked the receptionist.

"Last room on your left." She pointed.

I walked where she pointed and saw raquelle standing there. She quickly came towards me and hugged me. We pulled back after a long hug. I tried to peek but the room was locked from inside and curtains were down so I couldn't see anything. I went back to raquelle.

"How?" I asked, sobbing.

"He hit a tree." Raquelle said. I looked at her in confusion. 'He knows how to drive. How can he hit a tree?' I thought.

"He was drunk and he hit the tree." Raquelle rephrased.

"What!"

"And yeah he was also listening to your new song while driving." She scoffed.

"He doesn't drink." I said.

"Uhm Well, now he does." She shrugged.

"I don't get it."

"You won't get a lot of things, sel. He is not the same person who he was, two months ago. He is changed, he is hurt, he missed you, he waited for you everyday, he thought you would come back but he was wrong."

"I am here now." I said. Trying to stop my tears.

"Well, You are late."

"I am sorry, It wasnt me. Someone made us quarrel. I should have trusted Y/N its my mistake I am sorry." I cried.

"I dont need your apology, Selena. The one who needed it, is on that bed right now fighting for his life." Raquelle boldly said.

"No no no dont say that-No, He is alright and He is going to make it. He have to make it." I said and my cries grew louder.
Raquelle gave me a tissue and hugged me again. I kept crying.
The door finally opened and a doctor came out of the emergency room.