Famous

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up early in the morning. I was so excited to meet selena. Excited yet nervous. I wonder why does she wants to meet me. I took a shower and got ready. I was about to leave when i got a call. It was Veronica.

"Good morning baby" she greeted.

"Morning" i greeted back.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I am fine. How are you?"

"I am fine too" she said

'Should I tell her about my meeting with selena? No i can't. She won't let me go then. But i have to make an excuse anyway because i am not going to college today.

"Hello! Y/n, baby are you there?" She pulled me out from my thoughts.

"Yeah I am sorry. You were saying.."
"Baby I need some money, please" she said.
"Of course." I said.
"I'll text you how much and i am sorry, i won't be attending college today" she said.
"It is okay. Take care. Love you"
"Love you more. Bye" she said and hung up the call.

I was running short of money.
'Just two days y/n' I said to myself. It was 28th and my payday was just 2 days later. I didnt hired a taxi. Instead i took a long walk to selena's house.

The guard stopped me at selena's gate.
"I have a meeting with selena gomez"
I said.
He called someone on his phone before letting me in.
I got in and knocked at selena's main door. Damn her house is so beautiful.
Someone opened the door.
"Hi Y/N". It was raquelle.

"Hi raquelle. Its nice to meet you" i said.

"You know me?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah- I mean.. You're selena's friend and also her roommate how can i not" i shrugged.

"Come on in. You are already my favorite." She giggled.

We both entered inside the house. I took a seat in selena's living room.
"I saw you on the audition day y/n. Your voice is so amazing." Raquelle said.
"Thank you so much" i said.

"Raquelle I need some hel- Oh hello, you must be y/n" an oldman said when he saw me sitting opposite to raquelle.
"Hello sir. Nice to meet you" i said. He was selena's grand dad.
"I'll be there in a minute papa" raquelle said while getting up.
"Wait. How does everyone knows me already" i asked raquelle.
"You're quite famous around here y/n. Selena was appreciating you all day when we returned from the audition. "
Raquelle said.
"Get yourselves comfortable, selena will be here soon" raquelle says and left the place.

Selena was taking about my singing the whole day. I didn't knew i sing that well. Then why didn't V like my singing. Maybe raquelle was just kidding.
I was pulled out off my thoughts when i saw selena climbing down the stairs.
I don't believe how beautiful can someone be. She looked even prettier in person. The way she was smiling and walking towards me.. damn that smile could kill anybody. A mesmerising odour kept growing as selena was walking closer.
"Hii y/n" selena said stretching her arm for a handshake.
"Hi" i said and shook hands with her.
"We can go the my in house studio. Noone will bother us there" she said.

We walked together into her studio.
It was very large and beautiful.
"Please sit down" selena said as she brought two chairs.I sat down.
"How are you today y/n" she asked while sitting.
"I am fine thanks" i said.
"So, do you know why are we meeting?" She asked.
"No" i said
"I want your help in something" she said.
"Okay. I'd love to help you" i said.
"Glad to hear." She said smiling.
"What kind of help by the way?" I asked confused.
"You know i an going to release an album this year?" She asked.
"Yes and i am so excited about it" i said.
"That's cool. So i wanted some writers to help me writing some songs for my album." Before i say anything she continued.
"Also a singer who can be featured in a duet. And i guess i found that both in one person" she said looking at me.

I was shocked. I don't know what to say.

"I-Mam-are you sure- cuz..I" i stuttered.
"It's okay y/n. I know its a big decision to make. But I really want you to say yes" she said.
"I would love to work with you mam. But are you sure about someone who is about to sign a deal with the records and don't have any experience."
"I am sure y/n. Ive seen your talent. And congratulations i didn't knew you won that contract." She said.
"Thank you so much,mam" i said
"Come on. Just call me selena or sel or whatever you like. Mam is just weird to hear. "She giggled.
"I am sorry it's just i respect you. You're my idol. Wait a minute.."
"What's up?" She asked confused.
"You didn't knew i won the contract, but your still wanted me to help you in your album?" I asked.
"Yeah. I told you, i saw your talent, your lyrics they touched my heart. So i decided at that moment, that it's gonna be you" she said.
"Thank you so much. This means a lot" i said with watery eyes. None had ever said that about me so it's obvious that i will get emotional.
"Are you crying. Did i said something
Wrong y/n? Iam sorry" Selena asked.
"No. No its just noone ever said that my songs are that good" i said while wiping
My eyes.
"Your songs? How many more songs have you written?" She asked.
"Writing and singing songs is my only hobby. I've written like 15 songs, i guess" i said.
"Thats so cool y/n. I'd love to listen them" selena said.
"They are not too good. I-I've posted them on soundcloud and youtube, but there wasnt any good response. So..you know..." I said giving her a tight lip smile.
"I dont care about people. I'd still love to listen those songs" she said with a concerned smile.
"Thank you so much mam- i mean selena." I said.
"I'll be back in a minute" selena said and went somewhere.
I sat there for a while she came back with a tray in her hands.
"You dont have to do this" i said as she placed the tray on the tea table infront of me. There were some cookies and milk.
"I've made cookies. Try them or the deal is off" she said while crossing her arms with a pout.
I took a bite of the cookie. It was so delicious for real.
"Mmm.This is so delicious selena." I said letting out a soft moan.
"Thanks." She said.

"Y/n are you okay?" she said suddenly. Which made me jump.
"Yeah I am fine" i said confused.
She got up and came closer to me and rolled up the sleeve of my shirt very gently. I closed my eyes and tried my best not to groan but i failed.
"What happened" she asked as she slowly traced her hand over the bandage on my hand.
"Oh-this thing- I- this was because i met an accident while driving- While driving my bike" i said with a fake chuckle.
"Oh my god, y/n. Are you okay now?" She asked.
"Yeah i am totally fine" i said.
"Anyways what about the album? When do i start?" I asked,changing the topic.
"Its upto you. I am already working on it You can start from tomorrow if you want" she shrugged.
"Cool I'll start tomorrow" i said getting up.

Selena's POV:

"Are you leaving?" I asked as y/n got up from the chair.
"Yeah I'll start from tomorrow" he said.
"How will you drive?" I asked.
"Its fine i came here walking" he said.
"I'll drop you home y/n" i said.
"Its fine. My house is not too far." He said.
"I wasnt asking y/n" i said while grabbing my car keys.

"No selena its-"
"Stay here" i said as i walked towards my car in the parking area.
"Get in" i said as i drove where y/n was standing.

I wonder why he started acting weird when i asked him about the wound. That wound doesn't even look like how he described. Somethings up. I need to find out.

Author's Note:
Hope you are loving this so far
Stay tuned.
Don't forget to give a star.