She's Perfect

Y/N's POV:

"HI Y/N!"

"Selena?"

"I am back!"

"Oh my God! I missed you." I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too, sugar."

"I-I-I am so sorry sel. I should have told you about that day."

"But you didn't."

"Yes I am sorry."

"No Y/N, I am sorry. You are a liar."

"No I am not. Please." I held her hand and she pushed me away.

"Yes you are! I don't want to see your face Y/N, get lost." She turned away.

"No no no please don't say that no please." I cried.

"I hate you! I don't want to see you ever again! Cheater!" She started walking away.

"Please wait. Dont leave me. I'll die without you. Sel please." I tried to run and catch her but I wasn't able to move.

"Please sel, dont go." She ignored and kept going.

"Selena!!" My eyes snap opened and I found myself on my bed, breathing heavily, dripping in cold sweat. I looked around the room, trying to really understand what just happened.
Was it a dream or was it all real? I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. I stumbled my way to the kitchen and had a glass of water. Still shook by the nightmare, I fell down, leaning against the kitchen counter. I covered my face in my hands and started crying.

"Y/N, are you okay? Why are you crying." Ryan kneeled beside me and shook me gently.

"I-yeah-I am okay." I wiped my tears.

"What happend?"

"Nothing. I had a nightmare." I got up and pulled out a bottle of alcohol from the cabinet.

"I dont think you should have a drink at this time." Ryan said. I ignored him and started walking towards my room.

"Y/N, please."

"What the fuck am I supposed to do then!" I yelled.

"Talk to me."

"I don't think I want to."

"I know its about her." He said. I scoffed in response.

"You said you want time and I never forced you, Y/N."

"What do you want Ryan?" I asked

"The truth."

"Truth?"

"Raquelle told me something yesterday and I dont believe her. I won't believe her until I listen to your side of story."

"What did she say?"

"Doesn't matter."

"No, tell me. What did she say?"

"She said she talked with sel about your break up."

'I never said we broke up'

"And?"

"And-uh-she said you cheated. And No I dont believe her. I know you wont do that." Ryan said.

"What if I did? What if she's right?" I said with a smile and walked away.

"What? No Y/N. Wait, Tell me what happened?" Ryan shouted. I stopped, still looking down.
"You didnt do it. I trust you." He said.

"How do you know?" I scoffed.

"Because you love selena. I know you still do and you won't stop loving her, no matter what. There's no way you will break her heart on purpose."

Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez Fanfiction (Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara