Just Do It

Y/N's POV:

"Good morning Y/N/N, Wake up, its Meds Time" Raquelle greeted.

"Morning. What time is it? Where's Selena?" I woke up and sat against the headrest.

"Calm down, tiger! You just got up."

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes

"Just kidding. Its 8 am and selena is taking a shower." She giggled "And yeah, I want to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, What is it?"

"Go freshen up, have your meds and we will talk. Its kind of a big deal."

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah. Dont worry."

"Good morning Sugar!" Selena walked out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. She was drying her hair with a towel.

"Morning. You look amazing." I said.

"Thanks baby."

"Ahem!" Rauqelle faked a cough.

"I said she is looking amazing." I shrugged.

"In a bathrobe!" Raquelle exclaimed.

"Why? Do girls not look good in bathrobe? Then I am so damn lucky." I winked at selena.

"I cant with you guys!" Raquelle got up from the bed. I kissed selena on her forehead and was walking to the bathroom.

"Y/N!" She yelled.

"Shit! You scared me. What happened?"

"You are bleeding." She came closer and traced the bleeding spot. It was the same spot which she played with, last night. It made me giggle.

"You are laughing?" She hit me playfully. "Raquelle bring the firstaid box!" She yelled.

"Everything alright?" Raquelle asked while handing the box to selena.

"No, he is bleeding." Selena made me get seated on the bed and started applying the bandage.

"I think Its clogged." Raquelle said.

"Yes. Relax Sel. Maybe you missed it last night, because it was dark." I said.

"Y/N! Shut up!" Selena said shyly.

"What the hell did you do sel?" Raquelle exclaimed.

"No it was him." Selena turned away shyly.

"So this is what happened..."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Me and ryan couldnt sleep whole night because you both were making so many noises."

"Raquelle, Y/N, what the fuck! I am going." Selena left the room, feeling shy or embarrassed. Me and raquelle laughed.

~~~~~~

I joined everyone on the dining table for breakfast.

"I love it." Selena mocked me.

"I told you I love everything you do to me." I chuckled.

"We are never doing that again!" She scolded.

"Dont say that. This will heal eventually. You will miss it."

"Y/N! You're such a dork!"

"Just kidding. And yes I am your dork." I kissed her cheek.

"Y/N, that can wait." Ryan rolled his eyes.
There was a knock at the door.
"I got it." Ryan went to open the door as he was done with his breakfast.