Plans

Y/N's POV:

"Are you sure there's nobody?" Raquelle asked.

"Yes I've checked there's nobody out there." Ryan answered.

"We can go now selena." Raquelle turned towards selena who was standing next to me.

Selena and raquelle were waiting for midnight so the paparazzis would be gone. Because the paparazzis didn't know selena was at my house and if they caught her, they would have made something up which we wouldnt like for sure.

"Take care of yourself y/n. And don't overthink things. Okay?" Selena said to me while holding my hands.

"Yes. Thanks again." I said with a nod. She smiled back.
When we turned,Raqulle and ryan were talking.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow at 2pm." Raquelle said to Ryan.

"Can't wait to See you" ryan said with a flirty smile.

'What the hell!' I said to myself.

"Ahem!" Selena faked a cough to get their attention.

"Lets go" selena said and they left.

Ryan closed the door.
"What the fuck is going on between you two?" I asked

"What do you mean?" He asked without keeping an eye contact.

"Dont act smart ryan! How long?" I asked.

"Dude it was just yesterday." He said

"I need more details." I crossed my arms.

"Fine." We sat down on the couch.

"So yesterday we met at this cafe where i buy coffee all the time. Raquelle said she bought breakfast and was heading to your house. I didnt had my breakfast so i thought i would join you guys. We had a coffee together and you know.." he trailed off.

"And..what?"

"We-you-know-kinda-kissed." He said shyly.

"What! You guys kissed just over one coffee date? That's insane." I started laughing.

"No it's not. We had so much in common and she said she loves basketball. So how can i not kiss her" ryan shrugged.

"So you are going on a date again, tomorrow?" I asked.

"Its our first date and Yes"

"Sure. Whatever". I said and laughed again.

"Enough about me. Whats up with you and selena?" Ryan asked.

"Woah! No no. We are just friends" I said.

"Mhmm I see. Friends who are always caught staring at each other, holding their hands" ryan said

"Shut up dude! That's her way of being friendly. "

"Yeah sure sure" ryan said in a sarcastic tone.

"What?" I questioned his sarcasm.

"Nothing. No offense but its Just i dont understand why she is doing all of this for you. She wants you to help her write songs thats understandable. But she stayed at your house cuz you were sick,She took care of you. She uploaded your songs. She cant see you sad. That makes me think you are more than just friends."

He was right. Maybe she likes me?

Then my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Who is it?" Ryan asked.

"Its Sawyer"

"Why is she calling you at this time. And why didn't you blocked her number yet?" He asked.