Worries

Y/N's POV:

I woke up very late. It was afternoon already. Ryan left a note for me.

"You were sleeping so i didn't wake you up. I've ordered breakfast already and its in the kitchen. Take some rest I'll be back from college soon. And yeah, selena called you again, this morning. Call me if you need anything".

I kept the note aside after reading it. I checked my phone. It had 13 missed calls from selena since yesterday.
I wanted to call her. But my head. As i got up from the bed, It felt like the world's spinning. Like i want to vomit. My head was pounding, Sharp and Heavy. I lied back down with dizziness.

I was still lying on the bed with my eyes closed, when ryan came back. He came running towards me.
"Are you alright y/n" He asked

"Yeah-I-I-fine-I am"

"Y/n, you are burning with fever!" He exclaimed.
"Have you had your breakfast?" He asked.

"No. I was about to. But i am not hungry anymore." I said

"You have to eat something. You are sick. Let me call a doctor" he said while pulling out his phone.

"No-I'll be fine- don't" i said.

Selena's POV:

I was working on my song.
'Y/n said he will be coming today. Should i call him? He didn't answered my calls last night. I hope he is okay. '

"Where's y/n?" Raquelle asked while entering the studio.

"He's not here yet" i shrugged.

"Did you called him?"

"No."

"Then call him."

I called y/n and he didn't picked up again. I was now worried even more.

"He's not picking up my calls since last night,raquelle. I am worried sick"

"Don't worry he'll be fine." Raquelle said and i nodded.

It was late afternoon. All i was thinking about, was y/n. Why isn't he answering my calls? Is he alright?

"Raquelle, i am going to his house" i said getting up from my place.

"That's not a good idea."

"I am worried about him. He is ignoring my calls since yesterday" i said.

Raquelle thought for a moment and spoke again.
"Try once again. This time if he didnt answered, I'll come with you to his house" she said.

I quickly dialed y/n's number again. He finally picked up.

"Y/n, why were you- uh- are you okay? I was worried. Why werent you picking up my calls" I showered him with so many questions.

"Umm, hi, selena-uh-mam. I am ryan, Y/n's friend"

"Oh. Hello. Umm ryan, Is Y/n with you? He wasnt answering my calls. Is he alright?" I asked.

"Uh. Yeah actually he is kinda going through a lot since yesterday. He got sick. He is sleeping now"

"What happened? How is he now? I thought he was fine when he left yesterday."

"Yeah he was totally over that records thing but something happened after that..I-I.."

"What happened after that?" I asked.

"Well, its a little bit complicated. Y/n just wanted time to speak to you. He wasnt ignoring you"

"That doesnt answer my question" i said.