You're a dork

Selena's POV:

"I moved to this city when I was 15. I had no one. When I joined High school, I met veronica. We got close very quickly. She was so helpful, so caring at the start but later on.. i dont know what happened. The problem is we share same birth days and in this 9 years, we have not celebrated birthday together. Even though we were dating, she used to hang out with her friends since our 3rd year of dating. She never bought me a gift. I dont care about gift any ways. All I wanted was to celebrate it with her which never happened. Every year she will have an excuse to not be with me. I was her boyfriend and all I wanted was to celebrate birthdays together. We started fighting over it, so I stopped forcing her, just to keep her. So I am kinda used to this. I used to get excited for my birthday but not anymore." Y/N said. I got closer to him and hugged him tightly while lying down.

"I dont want to be rude but she was giving you red flags from your 3rd year itslef. Why did you never talked to her about it?" She asked.

"I did. but I was madly in love with her. As I told you she had an excuse every year and I loved her so I couldnt force her." He said.

"Y/N, babe. Thats over now. Dont get sad about it. Now you have us. Me raquelle, ryan. All you wishes are coming true. Forget about her. Dont let her control your feelings."

"I know and I am thankful. And dont worry about me, I am so happy with all I have now." He said.

"Then you are celebrating your birthday with us and thats final."

"If thats what you want then I am in." He said.

"So I have so many things planned for your special day. I assure you that will make you forgot all your past birthdays."

"Mhmm? Whats on your mind?" He asked.

"You'll have to wait." I smiled.

"What? No!"

"Yes baby. Just one more night." I said and gave a peck on his lips.

"Then you shouldnt have talked about it and instead kept it a surprise." He said.

"Oh trust me baby, there's a lot of surprises for your birthday. I haven't teased any of it." I said with a wink.

"Okayy!" He sighed.

I was in his arms, both looking at the stars. He was playing with my hair which made me feel sleepy.

"Baby? Are you asleep?" He asked. I hummed in my sleepy voice. I think he didnt heard that.
He started speaking after a few minutes. He must be thinking I fell asleep.

"Sel, I cant believe this is all real. I am lying down with you in my arms. I never imagined any of this. You bring the best in me. When I am with you I feel like I have everything and there is nothing to be scared of. I feel loved. I feel safe. To be honest I never felt all of these things with anyone before. Not with V or not even with Ryan. I like being with you. I love you Selena. I love you more than anything in this whole universe. I want to say this to you and I will. I am just scared that I will lose you.." he said all of that and kissed me on my head gently, making sure that won't wake me up. But he didn't knew I heard all of that.

'Did he just-Omg Should I tell him that I love him back? No he will feel embarrassed that I heard all of that. He said he want to confess it but he is scared. Just say it Y/N. You won't lose me.' I said to myself. I want to tell him that I love him,I want to kiss him, I want to hug him tightly and tell him that he will never lose me. But I kept my eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning, wrapped around Y/N. Whatever he said last night, was not getting out of my mind.
I looked at him. He was still sleeping. I kissed his neck softly and closed my eyes.