Betrayal

Y/N's POV:

I was expecting a one hour nap. But when i got up, it was 10 pm. I checked my phone. It was flooded with V's calls and messages.
I called her back but she didnt picked up.
'I should probably go to her house. She is mad at me'. I thought.

I quickly went to her house. I knocked the door. It was already open. I walked inside calling her name. She didnt responded. I looked around everywhere. Then i climbed upstairs to her bedroom. I heard some noises in there. I opened the door and i was shocked. My heart shattered into a million pieces.
I saw V on top of a guy and both were naked.
They both were shocked to see me too.
I didnt said anything and just went downstairs trying my best not to cry.
I opened the door and left. I heard V calling me from behind but i ignored and walked back to my home.

'I dont know what to do. I was already going through so many things and now, this... How can she do this to me. I gave her everything. I trusted her, loved her more than anything and she did this to me.'
Tears started rolling down my eyes.

I called Ryan immediately.
"Hey whats up?" He asked.

"Dude please come to my home."

"y/n, are you crying? Dont worry i am on my way" he said and hung up the call.

After a while, i heard a knock on my door. I opened it quickly. It wasnt ryan.

"What are you doing here Veronica?" I asked with gritted teeth and not looking at her.

"I am here to-.." i cut her off before she completed.

"What do you want Sawyer? Money? Or do you want to have sex? Because thats the only thing you used me for" I said.

"Sawyer? You used to call me V". Veronica said.

"Well, I used to love you more than myself. What did I got in return?" I asked.

"I am so sorry Y/n please let me explain" she said.

"Theres nothing left to explain. I saw everything with my own eyes".

"Not thats not that please let me.."

"I dont want to see your face sawyer. Please leave"

I gently pushed her out of the door and locked it. I sat down leaning against the door. Tears flowing nonstop from my eyes.

There was another knock at the door after a few minutes. I didnt replied anything. I was just sitting in the same position.

"Y/n. Please open the door. Its me Ryan".

I opened the door when i heard his voice.
"Oh my god y/n are you okay? Your eyes are dark red. What happened?" Ryan asked.
I sat on the couch without answering him. He came and sat beside me.
"Dude tell me whats up? I cant see you like this" he said. I can feel pain in his concerned tone.
I hugged him and started crying again.
He said nothing. He just kept quiet as i let out all my emotions in that hug.

"Now please tell me" ryan said when i pulled out from the hug.

"Ryan. I am a loser. Nobody loves me. Nothing stays for me. I lose everything everytime. I-I cant take this anymore. I want to die. I-I am sure there will be noone at my funeral too cuz noone cares if i die." I said all of it in one breath

"Are you out of your mind y/n? What the hell happened? Everybody loves you. Everybody cares for you. They just havent seen what you can do. You are the best person in this whole world."

"I dont think so" i said.

"You-Wait what is making you think like this?" He asked.

"The records, They-They fired me. And Veronica.." i trailed off while sniffling.