Calm Down

Selena's POV:

"Great. And what if we add something like a cape.. you know?"
I was at the store, talking with the designer about my dress for Saturday.

"Yeah, That would look cool." The designer said.

"When will this be ready?" I asked.

"I'll deliver this on Friday." She said.

"Cool, thanks." I said.

"I still don't get why you changed your mind suddenly. " raquelle said while following me out.

"I told you raquelle, don't think too much."

"Then tell me the reason" she asked frustrated.

"I just felt like I want to go so I am going. It's not a big deal." I shrugged.

She was about to say something when my phone started ringing. It was Y/N.

"Hey-Hi good morning" i greeted.

"How are you?".

"I am fine. How are you?" I asked.

"I am fine too."

We both were silent for a moment then he spoke again.

"I just called to-you know-check up on you. We haven't talked in a while."

"Awwe thanks that means a lot. Anyways what are you wearing on Saturday. I mean, have you figured that out or do you need help cuz I know so many designers who can help you."

"No I got it. Thank you."

"Okie great. See your soon then."

"Yeah,Take care. Good bye." He said and we hung up.

He called to check up on me. He cares for me. He likes me,for sure.

"It was Y/N right?" Raquelle asked.

"Yeah"

"Now i get it."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Y/N is attending the awards ceremony, that's why you're going" she smirked.

"Who told you?" I let out a nervous chuckle

"You did. Just now. You were taking about dress for him. And you were blushing the whole time."

"Okay so listen. Y/n was invited as presenter on this awards ceremony and he was nervous about how will he do it. He just got into these things and presenting an award is a very big deal for him. He felt little bit calm when i said ill be there too. So i am going."

"Woah! I didn't needed an explanation. Anyways that's really good news. Y/N as presenter." raquelle said.

"I know right."

"Yeah yeah now dont get all blushy again." Raquelle patted on my shoulder and went out to bring our car.

Y/N's POV:

I was chilling with ryan at my house.

"I can do that if you want" Ryan said.

"Do what?"

"I can be your personal assistant or manger whatever you call that.." He said and I stared at him with scrunched brows.

"..If you dont mind" He continued.

"That'd be cool." I said loud and sudden which made him jump.

"Alright so how much is my salary?" He asked jokingly.