He's Different

Selena's POV:

It was 4 in the morning when my eyes opened. I was in Y/N's embrace. I am going to miss this feeling for i dont know how long. I kissed his chest very softly and looked up. His eyes were open. He quickly closed them when he noticed me looking into him.

"Y/N baby? You are awake?"
He didnt answered anything.

"I know you are awake. Are you okay?" I scooted up from his chest to near his face.

"Yeah I am alright." He whispered.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Not really."

"What's up baby?"

"I-I don't know what I am going to do when you leave. I-I miss you already."

"Awwe baby, I won't be gone for too long." I kissed his cheek

"A couple of weeks are way too long."

"I'll be back soon. You won't even know."

"How will I not? A day without you is like a year without rain."

"Oh is it?" I giggled. He just shrugged.

"Y/N do you want me to stay? I'll postpone my tour or cancel it if you want."

"No no no. I never said that it's just- you and I- you know- we grew so close to each other in these days and it is tough to be without you for a long time."

"I know, baby. I can't leave you like this not when you aren't ready. I can postpone it."

"No Sel, Don't. See that's why I was not telling you. I am alright-I-I can do this. You don't have to postpone or cancel anything because of me."

"Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent."

"Okay then. Get some sleep." I kissed him once again. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep again.

"Selena?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you more." I was blushing.
He smiled and kissed my forehead and we both drifted off into sleep eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Selena,babe, wake up, It's almost 9."

"What are you doing? Come to me. Stay with me on the bed. We have nothing to do." I said in a sleepy voice.

"No! I've made some light breakfast, you have to be with your mom before you leave in this evening." Y/N said.

"I said c'mere baby, just cuddle with me for a few minutes, please."

"Food will get cold-"

"Please. Pretty pretty please." I pushed away the blanket and stretched my arms and pouted.

"Ah! damn that pretty face of yours!" Y/N sighed.
He kept the food tray aside and got into my arms. I showered kisses all over him and left a large hickey on his neck.

"What was that?" He rubbed his neck.

"Marking my territory." I giggled.

"Oh yeah? Let me Mark mine then." He pulled my hands and held them tightly against the bed, making sure I can't move. He got on top of me and started kissing my neck, moving down to my chest.
I moaned loudly when he bit and soothed my skin with his tongue.

"Ahh! Y/N,baby I've a red carpet and many events to attend." I groaned while tracing the hickey Y/N left on my chest.

"Sounds hot." He gave a smug smile.