Selena & Chef

WARNING:SMUT. SMUT. SMUT

Y/N's POV:

"Yes. I am graduating next month." I said.

"Thats great. Good luck for that." Selena's grandad said.

"Thank-" My eyes glazed over selena who was walking out of her room.

"How do I look?" She asked cheerfully spinning around to show her dress.

"You look amazing." Papa said.

"Thanks papa." She said and looked at me, waiting for my response.

"You-you look stunning. No doubt." She smiled shyly at my response.
She went to the kitchen.

"I am going to take some rest." Papa said as he got up from his chair.

"It was nice meeting you." I said.

"Nice meeting you too. Can you promise me one thing?" He asked.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Just don't break her heart." He said. My smile dropped.

"That's never going to happen. I promise you I'll never let that smile fade away." I said,looking at selena. He patted on my shoulder and smiled before going to his room.

I was sitting in living room, writing my song. I can also see selena's shooting in the kitchen, from here.

"Hi Mrs. Heather. This is laura heather and she is...." Selena introduced the chef to the camera.

~~

"Selena you have to hurry, you can't keep that pot waiting." The chef from the screen was kind of yelling. Selena was trying to squeeze a lime in the lime squeezer.

"Ye-yes I am doing." Selena replied in tired voice.

'What the-'

Selena's POV:

"Selena, you've to hurry. You cant keep that pot waiting." Laura said.

"Ye-Yes I am doing it." I said. I was squeezing limes for a dish which was getting so damn hard.

"I am sitting right there you could have called me." Y/N came beside me and took the lime from my hand and started squeezing the lime in the squeezer.
Before I said anything he spoke again.

"Heyy, Mrs heather. Nice to meet you. Can we just forget the hurrying part cuz, Selena here was diagnosed with lupus we cant stress her up in these types of tasks." He said with a smile but I know it was fake.

My eyes started tearing up, seeing how much he cares about me. I was about to call him anyways, but he didnt wait for it.

"Oh my god! I am sorry selena I didnt knew that." Laura said.

"Oh its fine. This is Y/N, you might know him already." I said with a smile.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you Y/N." Laura said.

Y/n just smiled.
"I am sitting right over there,okay.." Y/N said as he finished squeezing the limes. His eyes were wide like he was scolding me but his tone was concerning.

~~~~~

I wrapped up the shooting and went to the living room where Y/N was sitting.
He fell asleep on the couch, supporting the headrest. He was holding a book in his hand.
I slowly pulled the book from his hand.
He was writing a song in it. I smiled looking at him.

"I am home." Raquelle entered the house, yelling.

"Shut the eff up girl!" I whisper shouted at raquelle.