What if I like it?

Warning: SMUT
(A LIL BIT AGGRESSIVE SEX)

Selena's POV:

"Or we can order a pizza, when we get home." Y/N said. We were on our way back to Y/N's house. The doctors discharged him this evening and told us to look after him, strictly for a few days.
Ryan was driving, raquelle was on passenger's seat beside him and I was with Y/N in the back.

"No junk food for you. Not atleast for 2 or 3 days. Let's go home and I'll cook something for everyone." I scolded.

"Yes mam." Y/N nodded which made raquelle snort.

"What?"

"I said nothing." Raquelle raised her arms.

"Hey Y/N..." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Can I stay with you for a few days? Umm-You know-till you get better?" I asked, looking down.

"Oh yes, Ofcourse bab-Selena, you can stay as long as you want." He smiled.
I too smiled but it didnt sticked long. One thing bothering me was, he only called me selena since we got back together. No sel, no baby or nothing.
We finally arrived at Y/N's house. Me and ryan helped him to get into his room.

"I am getting things ready in the kitchen." Rauqelle said while leaving only me and Y/N in the room. We both kept looking here and there.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No, ofcourse not. Why would you think that?" He asked.

"Its just- You know..."

"What is it? Did I do something?"

"No No. You just- you used to call me with different names. I-I kinda miss that." I said while playing with my hair.

"Oh I am so sorry. I thought you wont be ready for that."

"Y/N let me tell you something.." he raised his brow, indicating me to continue.

"I just want to forget whatever happened with us. It was my mistake and I will forever be sorry for that." He tried to say something but I shook my head and continued.
"I love you Y/N, I love you so much. You are the best person and I dont want to lose you again. I was not with you but I promise I will be on your side forever, no matter what. Just dont hurt yourself again because of me. I dont want to-I cant lose you I'll die-" I cried. He leaned forward and wiped my tears with his fingers. He tucked my hair behind my ears and cupped my face in his hand, looking directly into my eyes. His hot breaths were falling onto my lips. He leaned even closer and finally our lips met with each others.
'I missed this feeling.' He slowly slid his tongue inside when I allowed. I let out a soft moan into his mouth. He grabbed my waist and pulled my body closer. I was now straddling on his lap. We pulled back when air became problem.

"Dont you dare speak about dying. I love you too sel, I love you more.You will never lose me again baby girl." He said which made me blush like crazy. I hid my face in my hands. He moved them and we kissed again more passionately.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! I didnt saw anything!" Raquelle closed the door.

"Call me when you are done and sel, be gentle." She yelled from outside. We both burst into laughter.

"FUCK YOU RAQUELLE!" I yelled back as I got off from Y/N's lap. I opened the door and raquelle was still standing there.

"Why do you always ruin our moment!" I whisper shouted at her.