Yes, I am

Selena's POV:

"Selena, Y/N, we are leaving in 10." Ryan yelled from the living room. Today was the day, We are going to Paris for 5 days. I was doing my make up in bedroom and Y/N was not at home. He said he will be back soon but it has already been 2 hours for that.
I did my makeup and went outside the room.

"Great. You are ready. Where's Y/N?" Ryan asked.

"With gracie, I guess. I don't know." I shrugged.

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"Hey y'all, I am back." Y/N said while entering the house.

"Where were you? Are you ready? We are leaving." Ryan said.

"I was with gracie, she wanted to go to shopping. Uhm anyways-Give me 5 minutes, I am almost ready." Y/N said. He came closer and gave a peck on my lips before going inside the room.

"Where's raquelle? Is she not ready yet?" I asked.

"I dont know. Have a seat, I think they are going to take time." Ryan said and walked out to help the guards load our bags in the car.
I was going through my phone when I saw taylor's text. She texted me 2 minutes ago that she and camila are waiting for us at the airport.

"Come on Y/N! Raquelle! How long will you guys take? Taylor and camila are waiting at the airport already." I called loudly.

"I am sorry. I am ready, let's go." Y/N said while walking out of the room and fixing his hair.
'Damn he's looking so hot right now.' I bit my lip. He came closer to me and waved his hand. "Lets go." He said again. I got up from my place and held his hand.

"I am ready too, let's go." Raquelle said. We all climbed into the car. Me and Y/N took the back seats while Ryan was driving and raquelle was beside him.

"You look so hot." I whispered into Y/N's ears.

"Thanks. You look so pretty too." He said.

"Just pretty?"

"And hot."

"Just pretty and hot?" I teased him.

"Do you want me to write an essay about how amazing you are looking today? Trust me you are the most beautiful person in this whole world and those lips they look so kissable."

"Do they? But they haven't got any kisses today." I said. Without wasting time he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Dude, just relax!" Ryan said. We immediately pulled back.

"No one told you to look." Y/N said.

"We weren't interested but you both were like you were about to eat each other." Raquelle laughed.

"The fuck! You guys, we can't even kiss, now?" I complained. They all got silent.

The ride was quiet, Only music was filling the silence. Finally raquelle spoke.
"Selena, me and Y/N were wondering..." Raquelle trailed off. Y/N looked at me with widened eyes.
"Nothing. we were not wondering anything. She is just messing with you. Raquelle just shut up and increase the music volume." Raquelle snorted when Y/N said all of that in a single breath.
"She's just messing with you." Y/N whispered to me and chuckled nervously. I know something is up.

"Then why are you getting all twitchy?" Ryan asked.

"Who? Me? Pfft, No- not twitchy at all." Y/N said.

"What's up?" I held Y/N's hand.

"Nothing."

"You know, I'll find it sooner or later so be ready." I said with a smile.