Hello there

Y/N's POV:

"Okay everyone, just relax!" I exclaimed. All of us were on the way to dinner. Taylor rented an SUV for our trip so we can all be together in one car. "We can go visit Eiffel tower tonight and do shopping by early morning. Just look at the weather, I don't want to miss this." I said.
They were all arguing whether to go shopping or do something else after dinner.

"See, Y/N's right. Its so perfect out there and we cant just miss it by going to shopping." Camila said.

"Fine, that sounds better." Selena sighed.

"Alright here we are. This is one of the best restaurant out in paris plus, we have our tables reserved. You all are going to love this." Taylor said.
As soon as we all climbed out of the car, we were surrounded by people. Fans asking for pictures and autographs and large group of paparazzis flashing pics, nonstop. Selena, taylor and camila got into the crowd. They took pictures with their fans and signed some autographs while Me, Ryan and raquelle were directed to walk into the restaurant. I am used to this, flashings and gatherings but tonight it was different, it was more. My fans were also present over there but to be honest, they got outnumbered by selena, taylor and camila's fans.
It took a while to walk past to them.

~~~~~~

Raquelle's POV:

"I am not gonna lie, raquelle and selena you girls are so lucky. If I had met Y/N before selena, He'd have been sitting with me right now." Camila said. We were having dinner as camila kept talking about this and that.

"Oh I dont think so." Selena chuckled.

"Why not? Am I right Y/N?" Camila asked Y/N.

"You are amazing camila, I'd have dated you, but I umm but selena is-you know-Selena is selena no one can be her so.. no offense." Y/N said.

"See, thats my baby." Selena said proudly and gave a peck on Y/N's lips.

"Offense not taken." Camila huffed and rolled her eyes. "What about you Ryan? You would have dated me right? Instead of raquelle?" Camila asked ryan.

'She, did not...!' I immediately turned towards ryan to see what he had to answer.

"Yes-I mean ofcourse why not." Ryan said shyly.

"What the-"

"I am sorry baby I was just kidding. There's no one like you, okay? I love you more than anyone this whole wide world." Ryan kissed my cheek. I was blushing so hard.

"I love you too." I said shyly.

"Well, this dinner proved my worth.....Just kidding you guys are so cute and I wish you stay happy like this forever." Camila said.

"Thank you."

"How long have you been together anyways?" Taylor asked.

"It has been an year." Ryan said proudly.

"Thats so sweet. And what about you,
Y/N and Selena?"

"We will be celebrating our 1 year, soon." Y/N said.

"Spoiler- that day is, day after tomorrow." Selena said.

"Shut Up! You are telling us now!" Taylor exclaimed in excitement.

"Oh my god guys! We want a party!" Camila said.

"Yeah, I mean Y/N wanted it to be a secret." Selena said.

"Wha-Sel-why.." Y/N trailed off in embarrassment.

"Oh I see." Camila smirked.

"Thats not fair Y/N!" Taylor teased.