Trending

Y/N's POV:

"How's that one?" Selena pointed.
We were at some store and selena was selecting some watches for me. We spent the whole day shopping.

"That one's cool too." I said.

"Okay we are buying that one too."

"I think two watches are enough for now." I said.

"Oh shush! I am paying for it."

"You dont have to. I can pay for my things."

"Ouch! You hurt my feelings." She made a sad face.

"I am serious, babe. I am paying for my things." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you can but I want to. You cant stop me."

"I can-" I trailed off when I heard my phone ringing. I was shocked when I saw the caller Id. I looked at selena, she was smiling. Her smile dropped when she saw that look on my face. I immediately declined the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Who was it? Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah it was probably a spam call." I faked a chuckle.

"Was it hai-"

"No no. Not hailee."

"You can pick up the call. I don't mind even if that's hailee."

"No baby trust me its not hailee. Just a spam call as I said."

"Ok. If you say so." She smiled.

"Hey love birds, are you done yet?" Taylor asked while entering the store.

"Yeah lets go." Selena said.

We waited for Ryan and raquelle who were out on a date, while we were here shopping. Selena was busy talking with camila and Taylor was using her phone.

"Hey." I whispered to Taylor and stood beside her.

"Hi?"

"Everything is set for tomorrow right?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, don't worry. Everything is under control."

"Thank you so much. This really means alot to me. Thanks."

"You have thanked me enough already, Y/N." Taylor smiled.
We walked outside the store when we heard a honk. We all got seated in the car and we were heading back to our hotel.

"I am so tired." Selena yawned.

"Get some sleep girl, tomorrow's a big day for you." Raquelle said.

"Why whats tomorrow?" She asked in a tired tone. I raised a brow. "Oh wait I am sorry. Yes yes. Its our 1 year anniversary, sugar. I love you." She kissed my cheek. Everyone bursted out in laughter.

"What?" Selena buried her face in my shoulder, shyly.

"Thats Enough everybody, she is just tired. So tired that she forgot our anniversary." I teased.

"No, shut up, dork! I didnt forgot. I was just not- just shut up." Selena hit me playfully. She laid her head on my shoulder.

The ride back to home was long enough which made selena fall asleep. Everyone were tired so they rushed back to their rooms quickly. Selena was still asleep. I thought I could pick her up in bridal style and go to our room. But then I thought it would make a scene for everyone out there.

"Y/N! Are you two going to sleep in there." Ryan asked while opening the car door.

"Dont yell. She is sleeping." I whisper shouted at Ryan.