Proved Me Wrong

~~~~~~~~~~~~
◇◇▪︎• 2 Weeks Later •▪︎◇◇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"Why that smug face bro?" Raquelle laughed.
I was with ryan and raquelle. Me and raquelle got very close in past few weeks.

"I want to ask you guys something." I said.

"Yeah whats up?" Raquelle asked.

"Wanna go for a holiday?" I asked.

"Holiday?" Ryan asked.

"Hell yes. But without selena?" Raquelle asked.

"I was planning this from a very long time. Now that I am free from all those promotions and photoshoots, I think we can take a week off." I said.

"Shall we not wait for sel?" Raquelle asked again.

"We dont have to."

"What do you mean?"

"I was thinking we should go to new york." I said shyly.

"Damn it Y/N/N that thought is making you blush." Raquelle laughed.

"I am in. I always wanted to go there plus, selena will be so happy seeing you there." Ryan said.

"She will be. But we arent telling her. Its going to be a surprise for her." I said.

"Oh my god, Y/N. Thats so cute.I am so in." Raquelle said cheerfully.

"Alright so pack your bags. We are leaving tomorrow." I said.

"Tomorrow!" Ryan and raquelle exclaimed.

"Yeah I booked our flight. We are leaving tomorrow."

"Youu booked our tickets already?What if we would have said No?" Ryan asked.

"Then I was going alone." I shrugged.

"Dude-"

"Shut up Ryan! Don't question his excitement to go to new york." Raquelle said.

"That excitement is not for newyork its for someone who is living there." Ryan smirked.

"Enough you guys. I'll melt right here from embarrassment." I said, looking down shyly.

"You are so cute." Raquelle pinched my cheek playfully.

"Alright Elle, I'll drop you to your house. Start the packing already." Ryan said.

"Kay. See you soon Y/N/N." Raquelle said.

Ryan went to drop raquelle to her House and I went to my room and started packing.
I was so excited to meet selena. She will be shocked. Her reaction will be worth to watch when she will see me all of a sudden. I just can't wait to see her again after so long time.
I was interrupted when my phone started ringing. I quickly picked up the call.

"Hey Baby, I was just thinking about you? How are you? How was your day? Have you had your dinner yet?"

"Oh my gosh Y/N, breathe. Yes I was thinking about you too. I just came home. I had my dinner on my way. Happy?"  Selena giggled.