Everything, Everytime

Selena's POV:

I was driving y/n back to his house. He sat on the passengers seat quietly.
"So-" i broke the silence. He turned around to see me continue.
"You haven't signed the deal yet?" I asked.
"No,I have meeting with the records tomorrow. Wish me luck" y/n said.
"All the best" i said. We were silent and i spoke again.
"And- how was your date yesterday?" I asked. His smile dropped. He didnt said anything for a minute.
"I-it was amazing. I-we enjoyed it" he said. I met him just today but i was damn sure that he was lying.
"Cool. So when will you introduce your girlfriend to me? Its okay if you dont want to" i said.
"Its- No I'd love to introduce her to you." He said. And i can say he was lying again.

What is wrong with me? Am I making him uncomfortable.

We finally reached to y/n's house. He lied that his house was nearby.
"Y/n, You really took a walk to my house from here?" I asked.
"No-yeah- I like walking" he said.
I think i was making him uncomfortable so i didnt said anything.
He opened the door and climbed out of the car.
"Y/n" i called. He turned around to look at me. I climbed out of the car and walked towards him.
"Here" i said while handing him an envelope.
"What is it" he asked while unwrapping it. It was a cheque.
"What is this for?" He asked
"You are working with me, so its like your joining payment." I said, shrugging.
"But this is.." i cut him off.
"I know. But this is just one time payment for your joining. You'll will get your actual salary..umm- after 10 days maybe" i said.
"No, No. I mean this is so much money" he said.
"It's not too much, Y/n. Even if it is, you deserve this" i smiled
He looked at me in my eyes. I was confused by his look. It was sometimes a sorry look and sometimes a thanking one.

We were standing out of his house and I see no bike or motocycle nearby. Maybe he lied or maybe i am thinking too much.

"Thank you so much sel" he said.

'He called me sel?'

"Its okay y/n. And did you just called me sel?" I asked with a smile.
"I am sorry. Its-I-just..." he stuttered.
"Its okay y/n. You can call me sel. Now i should find you a nickname" i said while giggling at his innocence.
"See you tomorrow and good luck" i said.
"Thanks" he said and walked towards his house.

I waited there until he entered into his house. He gave a smile before locking the door and i smiled back.
I climbed in my car and started driving back. He is so sweet and pure. I dont know why he was hiding things from me. Maybe he is not comfortable enough with me to share everything.
I dont care as it is his wish who to trust. All i was worried about is, He is so pure and kind hearted for this industry and that will make his life a living hell. I've been through so much already, i know how to handle things. But y/n, how will that innocent soul survive. I hope he will open up to me. Be friends with me so i can help him whenever he needs it.
I cant directly tell him this. He might feel bad about me. But there must be someway to tell him.

Y/N's POV:
I was sitting alone looking at the cheque, selena gave me.
She really respects my work. Then why don't my V respects it. She says i can't sing. But selena says the opposite.
I think i should call her and tell about my deal with selena before anything. She hates selena, i don't know why.
Buy i can't hide things from V. I called veronica. She didn't answered even after 3 calls. "I'll try later"

I came back from the bank and went to my neighbour, Mr. Wilsons house.

"Good evening y/n, nice to see you" he said and we shook hands.
"Come in please".
"No thanks i just came here to return your money" i said with a smile.
"Thank you Y/n" he said while handed him the envelope of money.
"If you need anything i am always here. Don't feel shy to seek any help" he said.
"Thank you sam". We shook our hands and i went back to my house.

~~~~~~~~~

I entered the interscope records office.
One of the men greeted me.
"Mr Y/L/N, meet her, thats julia" he gestured towards a girl sitting on a chair.
"Hi my name is y/n" i shook hands with her.
"Hello y/n, i am julia." She said.
"I think i know you" i said in confusion.
"Yeah I am julia, Julia Bieber. Justin bieber's cousin" she said.

'Just a cousin y/n. No need to hate her. She might be different'

"Oh its pleasure meeting you" i said.
"You're justin's fan i guess" she laughed.
"I-uh" before i completed, we were called to have a seat as meeting was going to start.

"So mr y/l/n, we are so sorry to inform you that we had to choose julia instead of you" one of the members there,spoke.
"But-umm-I won the audition. You were supposed to sign a deal with the winner" i said.
"Yes but julia had an emergency so she gave audition later and we liked it more than yours"
"But this was for normal people, not for celebrities" i said.
"Yeah exactly. She is not a celebrity. She is a regular person just like you."

I didnt know what to say. I was so broken. How can they do this to me.

"We want you to sign this papers"
"What is that?" I asked.
"Since your deal is off, we are providing you some money but you dont have to tell anything about how you got replaced. You have to say that you lost the audition to Julia, that's it. "
"Okay i got it. It was a rigged audition and is now giving me money to keep my mouth shut from the truth." I yelled and noone replied.
"You know what? I dont want that money and a fucking contract in this corrupted records. Ill sign this anyway but keep those money with you" I said .

I stormed outside the records building after signing the papers. I saw a park nearby. I went there and sat down near a tree.

I got my answers. Selena was wrong. Veronica is right. I cant sing. Nobody loves my singing. I cant keep a fucking contract. I lose everything, everytime. I should never have auditioned there.
Tears started rolling down from my eyes.
I called Ryan while crying.

Selena's Pov:
I was in my studio, setting things up.
I hope y/n's meeting with the records went fine. Should i call him? I am so
Excited to see y/n today. I can't wait to see his smile which boosts my day.
Then my phone started ringing.
"Hello,Ryan" It was y/n. He called me Ryan and he was crying.
"Hello y/n, its me selena. Are you okay why are you crying?" I asked.
He went quiet for a moment.
"I am sorry selena, i thought i called my friend ryan. Sorry to bother you" he said in between his sniffles.
"No its okay y/n. Are you okay?" I asked again. He was quiet again.
"You can talk to me y/n. I won't judge you" i said.
"Can we talk at your place please" he said. And i can feel he is trying his hard not to cry.
"Ofcourse y/n. Where are you now?" I asked.
"I am at a central park near the interscope records office" he said.
"Alright, stay there. I'll come pick you up"
"No selena. Its fine. I'll be there soon you don't have to pick me up" he said.
"Again, I wasn't asking you. Stay there ill call you when I reach there. " i said and hung up the call.

Who can hurt him? He was supposed to be at the meeting what is he doing in a park? Did something happen at the meeting? I hope he's okay. I can't see him crying,i can't see him broken. And he tried to call his friend instead of his girlfriend. I wonder what's going on with him. I should reach there soon.

Author's note:
The audition was rigged.
We lost again. Where is Veronica?
She is not picking up calls.
Will we open up to selena?
Stay tuned to know.
Don't forget to give a star.