Again

Another tease for my next book in the thumbnail😉

Selena's POV:

"Selena, it has been hours. You haven't had anything since last night.Go have something." Raquelle said.

"I am not hungry."

"Please Sel." She requested.

"Fine." I said.

"Cool."
I got up and was about to go the cafe when the nurse came out of Y/N's room.

"He's awake. Please take care of his diet and make sure he eats everything we send."

"Okay thanks." I said and quickly ran inside the room. Y/N was awake, he was just lost in something.

"Ceiling is really pretty." I smiled.

"Hey. Uhm yeah it is." He chuckled

"What are you doing here!" Raquelle exclaimed when she saw me. She had Y/N's breakfast in a tray.

"I- came to say good morning." I said.

"Okay, now go have something or I'll not let you in here."

"I'll see you try." I challenged her.

"Y/N tell her to go and eat something. She haven't eaten anything since yesterday." Raquelle said while setting the food tray on table beside Y/N.

"Sel-ena, you should really eat something. This is unhealthy." Y/N said. Raquelle helped him get up and sit against the headrest.

"I-I will." I said.
'I was going to do that.' I said to myself when I saw raquelle starting to feed Y/N.

"Miss stevens?" Some warden came inside calling raquelle.

"Yes?"

"Doctor wants to meet you." He said.

"Sure I'll be there in a minute." She said. He nodded and left

"Uhm Sel, can you?" Raquelle gestured towards the food while asking.

"Ofcourse,yeah, you can go to the doctor." I said. She got up and left.
Y/N smiled when I sat beside him.

"You have not eaten anything." He said

"I said I will. After you." I said and started feeding him.

"Sel-Selena I am so-" before he completed, I gently pressed my finger on his lips.

"Dont apologise. It was all my mistake." I said.

"No it was not only y-"

"I said shush. I don't want to talk about it and Ryan told me everything so don't worry." I said. We both were quiet for a moment.

"Soo... since when did you started drinking?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter." He shrugged.

"It does matter. It matters To me, bab-uh-Y/N"

"Since you said that you don't want to see me ever again, I guess." He said with a tight lip smile.
I closed my eyes, so that the tears won't fall. Trying to catch everything he said.

"I missed you." He mumbled.

"I missed you too." I said loudly.

"You did?"

"Ofcourse I did. Why would you ask that?"

"I-Uhm-Nothing-cool."

"No! tell me, what's on your mind?"