Eyes On Me

Warning: SMUT!

Selena's POV:

I got a phone call after reading texts from Y/N. I had planned some things for Y/N's birthday so I was working on them.

"No! I want it on the same day.......I dont care, I will pay how much you want....okay thanks and please dont let this out to anyone... thanks again." I hung up the call. I sat down and let out a sigh. My head was pounding.

"Hey." He finally arrived. All my headache was gone when I heard his voice. I went running towards him and kissed him.

"You alright?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah?" I said, confused.

"You look so tired. Did you get enough sleep? Do you want me to call a doctor."

"No no. I am fine. I was just busy, this whole day." I said.

"If you say so. Are you free now?" Y/N asked.

"Just one last thing. You know I do this cooking show, so we are shooting it from tomorrow. The crew is coming to set cameras and things up." I said.

"Its okay. I'll wait."

"I am sorry."

"Oh dont be. I understand. Anyways I got to freshen up." Y/N said.

"Sure,Ofcourse. You can use my room." I said. He kissed me before turning to leave the hall.

"Y/N" I called him.

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind. I am sorry, nothing."

"What is it baby?" He walked back to me.

"Nothing. Its just-um-nothing." I said.

"Alright. Dont be late or I'll go back to my house." He said. Before i could say anything, he left the hall.

'I could have said him. But I dont think its the right time or how he will react. I will tell him when I think it is right.' I thought to myslef.

~~~

After around two hours I was now free. It was 7 pm and I was feeling sorry for Y/N because he came here to spend some time with me and instead I kept him waiting.

I went upstairs to my room where Y/N was sitting on the couch,using his phone.

"I am sorry Y/N, I kept you waiting." I said while entering. He didnt responded and was still looking in his phone.

"Y/N." I called him and he didnt responded again.

"Y/N." I called louder this time.

"Oh-hey-hi-yeah did you said something?" He said and tried to hide his phone.

"What are you watching so attentively that you didnt heard me?" I said and sat beside him. He quickly turned his phone off.

"Not-nothing. Just tiktok." He said

"Show me." I said.

"No-its just- just a video. Not so cool." He said.

"You are stuttering Y/N."

"I? No."

"Give me your phone." I said with a fake anger.

"Its nothing." He said.

"So why are you hiding? Is it more important than me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes cuz i know he cant resist them.

"I-fine take it." He handed me his phone.