You are Stupid

Selena's POV:
I was sitting on the couch. Y/N resting on my shoulder. Maybe he fell asleep. I didnt disturbed him.
This is what I was worried about.
Y/N got a panick attack just for a silly reason. I don't blame him. He's new and everyone will try to degrade him, pull him back in a way that he couldn't try and give up. If he showed them his vulnerabilities they will use it.
I can't see him like this. I am the only one who he trusts so i must make him strong.
He did nothing wrong. Even the news were supporting him. Well, there were some people who were against him. Like I said when they see a new name rising, they try to pull it down.

I felt Y/n moving. He got up from my shoulder.

"Selena-I.."

"How are you? Are you feeling better?" I asked. He nodded yes.

"Y/N! Where's the first aid box?"

"In my room. Why?" He asked,confused.

"Your nose is bruised." I said. He immediately covered it using his hand.

"That won't help it." I rolled my eyes.

"I-No its fine." He said. Still covering his nose.

"Just put an ice pack for sometime." I said.
He got up and brought and Ice pack from the fridge and put it on his nose.

"Look Y/N..." Before i complete, there was a knock at the door.

"I got it." Y/n got up from the couch and went to open the door. He came in with a garment bag.

"Is that what you are wearing tomorrow?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah." He said.

"Can i see it? Pleasee." I asked

"I wanted to keep it a surprise but anyways." He said and started unzipping the bag.

"Wait! No." I said all of sudden.

"What?" He asked.

"You could have said No if you were keeping it as a surprise." I said.

"Yeah, but You said Please and I can't say no to that." He said with a cute face.

'Awwe fuck he is so cute.'

"So you wanna see it or not?" He asked raising his brow.

"No. Pleasee." I said with a smirk.

"Ah hell no! Enough with that pleases." He said.

"That was rude." I said jokingly scrunching my brows and pouting.

"I didn't mean it sorry." He said and sat beside me. I bursted out laughing.

"I was-"

"Yeah you were just messing up with me." He rolled his eyes. Which made us both laugh.

"Sel." He said, dropping his smile. I hummed signaling him to continue.

"I dont know what people will tell about me tomorrow. I dont want to go."

"First of all dont think about people's judgements. Take their judgements as their comments and try to learn from them instead of proving them right about it. And secondly, you did nothing wrong last night. Everyone is supporting you."

"Are they?" He said pulling out his phone and showing me a post which says.

'Y/N Y/L/N showing his real face? He was found abusing her ex girlfriend last night at a bar.'

'Who the fuck made that.'

"I am sorry Y/N. Those people are just jealous of your fame. Everybody knows you are right." I said and i think that answer didn't comforted him.