CCA 2

Y/N's POV:

The TV in my room turned on automatically. The event was started and I can see it live. The hall was fully packed with celebrities and audiences.
I could hear their cheers in my room.

Then There was a knock at my door. I was on my way to open it when it was pushed open revealing selena.

 I was on my way to open it when it was pushed open revealing selena

She was looking at me, smiling. I was literally stunned. My legs frozen at the place, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the floor.
She started walking towards me and my heart beat increased with every footstep she took.

"Hiii" she said and waved a hand in front of me to catch my attention.

"Uhm-Hi-yeah-Hi" I said while shaking my head.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You-you're-looking so gorgeous."

"Oh Hush! Just look at you. You are looking so handsome." She said while playing with my collar.

"You came here alone?" I asked.

"Why? You wanted me to bring someone?" She asked. Her hands wandering across my chest.

"Ofcourse Not." I said with a chuckle.

'Oops!'

"No?" She asked while looking into my eyes with a smirk.

"I mean-I-" I stuttered.

"So.." she trailed off. Her both hands now cupping my face.
I gulped at her actions. I leaned closer and cupped her face in one hand. She closed her eyes on my touch. Her hands snaked around me neck as i leaned more closer. She opened her eyes. We both were looking into each other with almost no gap in between.
Our lips were about to meet when we heard a knock.
"Urgh Fuck!" I said as selena pulled back hearing the knock. Thank god she locked the door before coming in. Otherwise whoever that is, would have seen us.

"Good boys don't cuss." Selena said while turning away and walking towards the door.

Selena opened the door and walked back to me but she was not alone

Chris evans was with her.

'CHRIS EVANS! what is he doing here?'