The Reason?

Raquelle's POV:

"You are here again?" Ryan sighed.

"And I am not going until I do what I am here for."

"Raquelle thats not a good idea. I dont know how h-"

"I dont care Ryan! I dont fucking care! It has been two months and I havent seen him. I just want to see if he is okay. I wont talk to him. Please."

"I am telling you he is fine. I dont know how he will react, elle. Please understand."

"Why? Cuz I am selena's friend? He used to call me his sister if you dont remember."

"But that was before-"

"Ryan just fucking move." I gently pushed him and got inside the house.

"Y/N? Y/N? Its me Raquelle." I called and searched for him.

"Raquelle please." Ryan tried to stop me.

"Y/N/N!" I called when Y/N was getting out of his studio. He just raised a brow to greet me and went to the kitchen. I followed him.

"Y/N how are you? I missed you so much bro? Why havent you called me, its been so long." I asked.

"I am fine." He said. He looked so tired like he havent slept for days,His hair was all messy, his eyes were so red. He pulled out a bottle of vodka from his cabinet. 'He is drinking!' I was surprised.

"You dont look well Y/N." I tried to hold him but he pushed me away.

"Why would I not be okay huh? I am fine. Just fucking leave me alone." He said and walked away. I still kept following him.

"Y/N please talk to me. I cant see you like this." I said with watery eyes.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled. "Well, you know what? I dont give a fuck!" He said and banged the door infront of me and locked it.
I was stunned. I didnt know what to say i just stood there and started crying. This is not the Y/N I used to meet, a month ago. He is changed. Like he is now a completely different person.

"Come here. I told you." Ryan held me and made me get seated on the couch.

"Why?" I said and continued crying.

"Dont cry, elle." Ryan wiped my tears and handed me a tissue.

"They were so happy together. What happened to them."

"I dont know baby. First stop crying."

"How can I stop? Y/N is not talking to me and selena, she never talks to me about that day. She is not telling me why they broke up. She just changes the topic or completely ignore when I bring up Y/N."

"I know. We cant do anything unless we know what really happened."

"How can you be so chilled about this ryan?" I scolded.

"I am not chill. I just know Y/N did nothing. He would never break selena's heart. He loves her more than anything."

"So you are telling me that its all selena's fault!"