You hate me

Selena's POV:

"Good Morning, Sugar." I gently shook Y/N. "Wake up, honey. I made breakfast for you."

"Good morning." He finally woke up. He was tired from the long flight back to US, I guess. Otherwise he would wake up in just one call..
"You woke up before me today?" He asked in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah. I just wanted to make breakfast for you like you always do for me."

"I love you." He smiled.

"Aww that smile. I love you too, sugar."
I kissed him on his cheek. He got up and got refreshed. After like 5 minutes he came back and sat with me in the dining room for breakfast.

"So...Do you want me to come with you today?" I asked.

"Where?"

"To veronica's place?"

"Oh-Veronica-I-uhm- I think I can handle it."

"That's my good boy. If you need anything, Just call me okay." I said. He got silent for a moment.

"No. Would you mind coming with me?"

"Ofcourse not, I Will come with you." I cupped his face in my hands.

"Thank you."

"Finish your breakfast and we are going. Okay?" I said. He nodded.

"Y/N!" Ryan came looking for Y/N.
"Your outfit for the grammys was just delivered."

"Oh it came? Finally." I sighed.

"When is the function?" Y/N asked.

"Day after tomorrow, dude." Ryan said.

"You are coming too right?" Y/N asked me.

"Duh. How can I miss seeing my baby receiving a grammy."

"Th-You think I will win that?" He asked.

"There's no one who deserves that award more than you."

"Well, being nominated is already a win for me but aww thank you babe for cheering me up" Y/N said and kissed me. I pulled back when my phone started ringing. Y/N tried to take a peek but I hid the caller's Id with my finger.

"Baby, I gotta take this. Excuse me." I got up from my place and walked away before answering the call.

"Hello?..... You booked it?....oh my gosh! Thank you so much mabel...... yes...... and what about the ring?..... you are the best. Love you.....okay yes....bye."
I was so happy. I quickly went back to Y/N and hugged him tightly.

"Woah! Oh! Some one looks so excited." He said while hugging.

"Yes. I am so excited." I started showering kisses on his cheek.

"Oh-okay-ow-Can I know that reason?"

"Not now but you will know it soon."

"Wha-baby! That's not fair." Y/N complained.

"Have some patience, handsome. Now go get ready. Veronica must be waiting."

Y/N's POV:

"Baby, I gotta take this. Excuse me." Selena said and got away to answer the call. She tried her best to hide the number but I know why and what that call is about.
While she was on phone, I decided to call Veronica and inform that I am coming.

"Hello?"

"Hey, V-uhm-Veronica, I am home. Where are you?"

"I am at work. I can take a break just come to the address I am texting you."