Move On

Y/N's POV:

I woke up groaning in pain. I was feeling better but the headache was still there. It was 4 am in the morning. I turned around trying to fall asleep again when I saw selena sleeping beside me. But she fell asleep while sitting, as her head was supporting the headboard.
'Why didn't she left last night? Why is she doing all of this for me?' I thought to myself.

"Selena".I gently shook her. She woke up in just one call.

"Y/n, you are awake. How are you feeling? Do you need something?" She asked in a sleepy voice. And damn she still sounds mesmerising even in her sleepy morning voice.

"How are you feeling y/n?" Selena asked again. She stretched her arm to my forehead to check my fever.

"Thank god, your fever is gone" she sighed.

"Why didn't you left last night?" I asked.

"I am sorry?"

"You stayed here the whole night, for what?" I asked. I might sound rude but i was feeling guilty for how can she stay here in my small house, small room, not having a comfortable place to sleep.

"I can't leave you alone while you are having a very bad fever." She says looking down. Maybe i hurted her.

"I am so sorry selena" i said.

"No y/n. Why are you sorry?"

"You had to leave everything yesterday and come here for me. Then veronica happend. And now, you slept like this the whole night. All because of me. I am sorry" i said.

"Don't be sorry. It's fine" she said.

"I knew you'd say that" i rolled my eyes.

"You don't like my company? I'll leave if you want me to." She said with a pout.

"No. It's not that. I can't see you getting uncomfortable because of me"

"I told you it's fine. I can do anything for a friend. Now do you accept me as your friend?" She asked with a smile.

"How can i say no to that smile-i mean- how can i say no to be your friend" i stuttered. She looked down and she was blushing.

"Please now go to sleep. You need rest" i said while getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Selena asked.

"I don't think i can fall asleep again" i shrugged.

"So what will you do?"

"I- I'll take a walk or write some songs in my studio. I don't know yet" i said.

"You're going to write a song? I'm In" selena said excitedly.

"You need to take som-"

"No i dont need rest. Where's your studio?" Selena asked.

"Uhmm.. Its not exactly a studio. Its just a private room where i do singing and writing" i said.

"Whatever. Lets go"

We walked to the studio room.
"We can go for a walk. That will be better" i said standing near the door and not opening it.

"No y/n, I want to see your studio".

She was excited. I can't hurt her by saying no.
'Here goes nothing'.

Selena's POV:

Y/n unlocked the door to his studio. It was not too large or something but it sure was beautiful. Very beautiful. Everything was organised in a well manner and there were posters all over the walls. POSTERS OF ME.
There were posters of other singers too but you can barely notice them.
When i look at Y/n, he was blushing he was also feeling embarrassed.