Don't be surprised

Y/N's POV:

"I am surprised, what are you doing here?" Selena asked.
We were enjoying our night at the eiffel tower when 'the' weeknd decided to show up.

"I am in the town for work and how can you not visit eiffel tower when you are in paris." Abel shrugged.

"Thats right." Selena chuckled.

"Whats up with you guys? When did you came here?" Abel asked.

"Just today." Taylor said.

"Oh thats cool. So what are your plans? Where all did you guys decided to visit on this trip?" Abel asked.

"We dont have it like planned completely, we thought we will just go with the flow."

"Mhmm, I see. Well there are so many places you will love here. I visited an amusement park the other day with my friends, I think you all should go there." Abel said.

'Dude! No one asked.' I rolled my eyes.

"Parc asterix?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah thats the one."

"It was on our list. Thanks." Taylor said.

"We were going there day after tomorrow. Would you like to join us?" Selena asked.

'What the- Is she serious right now!'

"Uh-I would love to but-" abel tried to say something but I interuppted.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call." I said and left the place. I walked a far distance away from them and sat on a bench. I got no call. I just wanted an excuse to get away from them.
'How can she! She must know I will feel insecure around abel , then why is she doing that? Hugging him, inviting him to join us. Urgh!' I sighed.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Hey-Camila-Hi." Camila sat beside me.

"Are you done with the call?"

"Call?-uh-yeah call.. Yes." I stuttered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am fine. What's up?" I chuckled nervously.

"You look like you are a little jealous. I guess."

"Pfft. No, why would I be jealous? No I am not." I chuckled again.

"I saw it. When you left, you were gritting your teeth like you were angry and you glared at selena before walking away."

"Woah! Do you think everyone noticed that?" I looked down.

"I hope not. But I did, maybe selena did too."

"I am sorry. I am not jealous. Its just,I felt....I dont know I just felt like I couldnt stand there." I sighed.

"Dont be sorry. I get that." Camila said.

"Get what?" Selena asked. We were so lost that we didnt noticed selena joining us.

"Noth-Nothing-I uhm.. no nothing." I stuttered.
'Shit! Now she will get suspicious because of my stuttering.'

"Then why are you stu-"

"Selena, Abel left?" Camila asked.

"Yeah he did. Why?" Selena asked.

"Just asking."

"Hmm. Hey sugar, come here, I want to show you something." Selena held my hand and pulled me gently.

"What?" I jerked her hand, politely. She looked at me with sorry eyes.