I beg your pardon

Selena's POV:

"Oh Sel, here you are. I was looking for you." Raquelle said.

"Yeah I am sorry raquelle, I am leaving."

"You are leaving? What happened, are you okay?" She asked.

"I am alright. Its Y/N." I said.

"Y/N? What happened to him?" She turned around and started searching Y/N.

"He is fine. He just had another attack. I dont know why. So I am taking him back to the hotel."

"Oh god! Is he fine now?"

"Yeah he is. Ryan is with him."

"Oh okay. Go, let him rest. The guests were looking for you and Y/N. But dont worry I'll handle it."

"You are the best. Bye."

I went back to Y/N. After a little arguement he agreed to leave. He wasnt accepting that he had an attack. I hope he is fine. It wasnt maybe an attack but he was a minute away from it, if it wasnt for me finding him and comforting him at the right time.
We were in the car and on our way to hotel.

"I am fine. I just need you." Y/N said as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Stop saying it baby. I know you are fine. I am just tired so we are going back." I said. He didnt responded for a while.

"I-I want to talk to you about something." He whispered.

"Do you really want to? We can wait and you can have some rest tonight."

"No!" He got up from my shoulder.

"Okay okay. We will talk. Lets go to our room and we can talk there okay?" I said as I cupped his face. He nodded and laid his head back on my shoulder.

"Call me if you need anything." Ryan said.
Ryan dropped us to the hotel and left. We went to our room and changed into some comfy clothes. We both got seated on the bed, supporting the headrest.

"Do you want to talk?" I asked when I saw Y/N lost in his thoughts.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Okay? What is it?"

"I was-I got a call from veronica."

"Again?"

"I am sorry. I didn't knew it was her-she called from a different number-I wouldnt have answered if I knew.I-"

"Relax,Its fine. What did she say?"

"She said she wants to meet me."

"Why?"

"She said she will tell us when we meet."

"Do you want to meet her?"

"I dont know-I dont want to but I also want to. I am sorry dont take this in a wrong way."

"I am not. Its fine. Did you tell her that you are in paris."

"I did. She said if I dont come to her when I go back to encino, she will ki-kill herself."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"I know.she said that and she hung up the call."

"Then I think you should go see her."

"But wont you feel bad?"

"No baby Its fine. Just sort everything out once and for all. If you want me to come with you I am ready."

"But still-"

"I totally understand how you are feeling right now. She is your first love and lucky are those who find life partner in thier first love. Sometimes it takes so many heartbreaks which leads you to your true love. I mean Look at me I dont know how many heartbreaks I've gone through until I found you. My true love."