𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"
                                  𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
             "𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞."

A big friend group of teens that run around, cause trouble, run from the cops, makes ridiculous dangerous plans to make their free time more eventful, and end up chilling at an unattended construction site

The odor of weed and alcohol lingered in the air, with the nice outer banks of cool June breeze strolling around, giving everyone goosebumps to the reaction of it relaxingly crawling their bodies.

"That's about a three-story fall to the deck."

"I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope squinted, looking up at John B while he was standing up on the roof.

Pope started the drill and aimed it up at John B as he acted out a firearm with his two fingers.

"Hm.. should I do it?" John b questioned as he sucked on his finger for a second.

He snatched his finger out of his mouth and pointed up to the pinkish-orange sky above us.

"Yeah, you should jump I'll shoot you on the way down," Pope shouted to john b, drilling it up to John B.

"You'll shoot me?" John b asked, curling his fingers, making finger guns, and pretendedly shot Pope. "Yep," Pope reassured, as he placed the drill back down on the wood plank.

I and Kiara walked onto the open balcony where our friends were, after checking the house's newly installed stuff. We came out slightly dissatisfied with the householder's outcome of the home.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers," Kiara informed in disbelief. "Of course, why wouldn't they?" JJ questioned as he sipped his beer.

"This use to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles I guess?" I mumbled disappointed, as I looked around at the beautiful landscape surrounding us.

"I can't have a cold towel." JJ bickered, I rolled my eyes at his stupid comment.

I playfully pinch his dangling leg above me, since he chose warmers over turtles causing him to wince a bit.

"Climb up Mad's," he whispered pointing to the green ladder, I obeyed him and climbed up the green metal ladder carefully.

I climbed up and he tapped the wood plank next to him, directing me to sit down. I sat down and pulled out my yellow cheap sunglasses from my tank top.

It was pretty sunny, the sun was beaming on us. I slid them on and I heard JJ snicker at me.

"You look adorable." JJ complimented, he stroked my silky straight hair out of my face. "Why thank you." I giggled, as I tried not to blush at his comment.