𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
    "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲,
𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬."

After, me and Kiara picked up her army green SUV to go along with the "Stealing the drone" plan, we parked her car next to the lines of the damaged cars to seem invisible

"Okay, Kiara and Madalyn." John b spoke up while we walked to the twinkie. "Uh-oh, Booker said our full names, it's about to be serious." I gasped, hearing Kiara slightly giggle.

"Yeah, it really is. So listen up."

"You guys are gonna go to the worker and say you got a flat tire." John b explained while we nodded our heads.

"Then, when he's filling up the tire, we're gonna go to the back and get the drone. Got it?" John b questioned as we nodded once more.

"Yes sir, yes sir." I saluted, lowly imitating a soldier's voice. "Let's just get this shit over with," Kiara mumbled.

"Demie, you should lift your boobs to convince the worker even more," Kiara suggested, sending me a wink.

"Okay, perfect let's see how pedo the workers are willing to go." I agreed taking my black tank top off, exposing the black triangle top that causes me to spill out of them.

I carefully lifted my boobs so they can appear bigger, but I didn't lift them all the way up since I was close to flashing John b.

"God damn girl." Kiara giggled while I placed my tank top over my shoulder. "Too much?" I questioned. "No, it's great." Kiara giggled.  "Okay good," I muttered in relief.

"I'll just take my shirt off, because the bathing suit top I'm wearing is just enough to push my boobs up," Kiara whispered, taking her yellow-striped tank top off.

"Does this look distracted-worthy?" Kiara asked while I looked down at her chest to see her spilling out of her top.

"I'm distracted, I know that for sure." I giggled watching her burst into laughter. She kept laughing while she playfully nudged my shoulder.

"Are you trying to seduce the guy, 'cause I'm jealous," JJ smirked while he rolled down the van window. I kept giggling while I just shrugged.

"What do you think, Jay?" I asked while his eyes darted down to my mostly exposed chest. His jaw slowly dropped as me and Kiara let out a small breathy laugh.