𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
                 "𝐀𝐰𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞."

As the bright Outer banks sun glared down on the peaceful island, I roused up entirely interrupted, hearing a large bang

As the bright Outer banks sun glared down on the peaceful island, I roused up entirely interrupted, hearing a large bang. I weakly let out a whine, feeling my heart almost beating out of my chest, out of pure terror.

After a few moments, I slowly fluttered my sensitive eyes, and gently darted towards the small window, noticing the natural heavy light flashing into my room, beside my large and messy bed. Then the sounds of large and loud machines began powering, causing me to remember they were doing construction two doors down.

Perhaps that could have been the big bang.

I brought both of my slim and golden ring-covered hands up and harshly rubbed the uncomfortable crust away from the corner of my eyes, and my long eyelashes.

Soon, I flopped my hands beside the bed sides, turning my head slowly over to the marbled roman clock displayed on my nightstand. I squinted my dark eyes, making an effort to get a better and clearer view, reading out 11:47 A.M.

"Time to get up." I puffed out, grabbing the delicate blanket over my slim and sleepy body, ripping it off, and sliding off of the large matress, landing my barefeer on the cold tiled floor.

"Ugh!" I groaned out, throwing my airs up, tightly interlocking them, and giving my body and nice morning stretch, makiing my way towards the small window.

Then, a small item thrown on the floor, caught my attention. I stepped closer, staring at the floor, discovering a portrait frame with all of the pouges having fun on the beach with the sunset around us, using Kiara's fresh camera she received for her birthday.

A small yawn ripped out of my lips, bending over, and picking up the cute and protectively framed portrait, bringing it closer to my blank and drained face.

"Mm. That's what fell," I murmured, recollecting a noisy thud in the middle of the dark and storming night, nearly startling me awake, but I only shrugged my golden shoulders off.

I slowly leaned over, placing it back on the small metal screws that were built into the light grey painted walls, while my dark eyes darted into the meaningful photo, forming a sweet smile on my lips.

I gazed at the gorgeous orange sunset growing in the back, giving our bodies a glow, luminous pink crammed the fluffy looking clouds in the back of us, and the orange-yellow large and warm sun beamed down on us.