𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
                     "𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
                              𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧."

I awakened to the sound of JJ and Pope chuckling hysterically, surprisingly they were on the same page

I awakened to the sound of JJ and Pope chuckling hysterically, surprisingly they were on the same page. Since they were two different human beings. Pope always followed the rules even when there weren't any rules to follow. Meanwhile, JJ would break them.

I gradually opened my eyes to adapt to the sun beaming down at us. I moved my hand to feel the grey pillow still on me, that I was snuggling as if it was somebody

"Good morning, sunshine" Pope giggled while I lazily raised my arm and waved. "Hey, Demie," JJ mumbled while he sipped his water.

"Hey, how long was I sleeping for?" I questioned in my raspy voice which apparently JJ secretly loved, according to John b. " Uh...73 minutes," Pope informed me, looking down at his black watch.

"One hour and thirteen minutes, thank you, Pope," I whispered, turning over to face the small brown coffee table.

I looked at the table in front of me and saw JJ's mango vape laying around. "Jay..." I muttered making him look at me. "Yes?" He asked turning off his cell phone.

"Can I have some?" I questioned indicating to the mango vape. "Go for it," He approved, before I gave him a thankful smile.

I snatched his mango vape and placed it in between my lips, I inhaled for a few seconds and exhaled. I took two more puffs and exhale into the sky, closing my eyes to the relaxful feeling.

"Easy there, girl." JJ giggled, watching my state and how I was inhaling the nicotine. I took one more puff and placed it back on the small coffee table.

"Feelin' a bit stress," I whispered as I blew the scented air out, "It will go away when you do the stickiest of the ickiest," JJ mumbled as I covered my laugh.

"Well what room can I go in to do that?" I smirked watching him smirk even bigger. "We can go to my room." he winked.

"We?!" Pope screamed in horror. "I hate third wheeling." he groaned out kicking his feet.

"What are you even third wheeling?" I questioned in confusion. "You heard that JJ? She doesn't want you." Pope whispered looking at him with a smirk.

Yes, I do. Who said I didn't?

"Anyways, the others said that they got caught by the cops and kie went home," Pope sighed, "Oh okay."

I laid back down on the couch and shut my eyes, resting for a few more minutes not actually falling asleep though. I relaxed to the feeling of the Outerbanks breeze that strolled around us until we heard a familiar honk behind us.