𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
            "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭."

"No dickheads." JJ shouted as I exhaled relief as he revealed it was a lie. "How are we a dickhead if Madalyn had a dick in her mouth?" Kiara asked confused.

"It was a joke!" JJ shouted, trying to ease the weird tension on us. Now from there, I instantly knew they were gonna suspect something from us.

"The...cops took everything like it was a crime scene." I changed the topic since it was clear that the air around us was it's awkward.

"Well uh. Did you guys find something?" Pope questioned, looking at JJ, John b and I. "Did we find anything? no, I don't think so." JJ wondered sarcastically, pouting his lower lip.

"Oh, yeah, we did." he giantly smiled, pulling out the stack of money and firearm he stole from the crime scene.

"What the hell, Madalyn! I told you to get them out of trouble not in." Pope scolded making me roll my brown eyes.

"Look, Pope, Look." I lightly chucked while Kiara and Pope looked at me in disbelief in why I was laughing.

The reason on why I was laughing, was because I couldn't take them seriously. I couldn't take this situation seriously. So when I can't take a situation seriously, I just laugh.

"Madalyn, why are you so damn calm? He's holding a dangerous weapon and your laughing." Kiara asked offended, while she pointer a finger at me.

"Right."

"I told him to put that down but he was playing around with it," I explained before Kiara sent a rude glare.

"I mean his hands are already on it. so if he put the gun back, he would have gotten DNA fingerprinted to him which will get him in trouble and probably even sent to jail."

Pope wanted to argue back, but I knew deep down that he knew I was right. I gave him a confident look and shrug, while I noticed Kiara looking at me with irritation.

"Are you serious?" Kiara questioned while she rolled her eyes. "His fingerprints were on it, Kiara," I shouted, already tired of explaining myself.

"I'm gonna lose my scholarship." Pope panicked before he began to quickly pace around the small white boat.

"Hey, hey, hey. Sh, sh." JJ quickly sat up, gripping his shoulder in a friendly manner. "At least you have us, right?" JJ smiled, placing the firearm up against Pope's lips.

"I'm living the nightmare." Pope panicked, getting out of JJ's grip and sitting back down, next to the curly-headed girl.

I watched JJ place the black gun in his brown backpack, so nobody sees him since we were out in the lion's den, aka near figure eight. I was actually surprised, my friend JJ who was the reckless one was thinking for once.

"Wow, she's really cute." John b spoke up. We all looked over to notice a blonde girl riding her blue bike. "But, that's Topper's cousin so that's a no." John b mumbled, making half of us let out a small giggle.