𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
                        "𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨?"

                                      𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧                         "𝐈𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨?"

I saw Kiara hand John b a white envelope, and It said "bird" in thick red Sharpe. I looked up at JJ in confusion, while he did as well.

"Holy shit, this is from my dad." John b gasped, as he gazed down at the envelope, while JJ lit his blunt.

"Okay, Kie I think you can come out now," I spoke up since we now got the item we needed. She placed her hands on each side of the hole, lifted herself, and carefully climbed out trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Alright, Kiara's next stop is a nearby church, need to bless Olivia's soul away," I mumbled while I fixed her curly brown hair and swatted some dirt off her white shirt.

"Gonna wake up and see her sleeping next to me." she giggled before we heard a car approaching us.

I and Kiara immediately hushed our laughs and looked over at the others with completely widened eyes.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ whisper yelled, snatching my arm, and running.

"It's the guys who robbed your house," JJ gasped making me now scared. We hid against the white wall that was behind the cemetery entrance, trying to blend in while the car came closer.

"Light, light," Pope whisper to us. We turn off our headlights except for JJ, of course. "Turn off you're light dumbass," I whispered turning JJ's headlight off while he took his blunt out, against the wall.

"I see something." one of the guys shouted behind us. "Can this day get any worse?" I asked myself, leaning my head against the wall.

"Do you think it's them?" I whispered again, reaching my hand down to JJ's and held it for a least some comfort. "Homies got a gun," JJ warned while he peeked his head behind the wall.

Me and Kiara glanced at each other and we knew we were thinking the same thing.

"Screw this," Kiara whispered while I dropped JJ's hand and ran from the boys. I and Kiara quickly hopped over the sharp black fence that surrounded the graveyard.

After, the boys hesitantly followed us right after scolding us over our dangerous actions, but then Pope's cargo shorts got caught on the fence.

"Guys, I'm stuck. I'm stuck." Pope whispered, kicking the fence trying to get our attention, as his pants ripped slowly.

"Alright, guys.." Pope alerted while he started slipping down. "No Pope, don't move, okay?" JJ demanded, aiming the gun at him.

"Are you serious?" I yelled smacking the gun out of his grip while Kiara slowly tried to pull Pope down by the ankles.