𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩."

I got a text message from John b saying to 'meet at the dock'

I got a text message from John b saying to 'meet at the dock'. Where we all mostly hung out. It was the morning after me and Kiara got into our huge fight.

We haven't apologized but sometimes we don't need to apologize, just to be good again. We just automatically do it, but when she called me bipolar. That struck another side of me that I don't like to show to anyone. An emotional side.

She basically called me Andrew. Well known as my ex-boyfriend who would abuse me mentally, emotionally, and physically. But nobody knew about that physical abuse, except for my diary.

"Where is he?" I questioned, while me and JJ walked towards the long dock, finding none of our friends.

"I think he's right there," JJ whispered, pointing to a person laying on their back, while their lips moved, meaning they were speaking to someone.

"Who is he speaking to?" JJ asked, while I looked over at him, and watched him squint his light blue eyes to get a better look.

"Who cares, Jay? Let's go." I whispered, clasping his tan hand and running towards John b, and the person he was conversing with.

"You sure he got everything?" I heard Kiara ask John b, and I immediately let out an aggravated sigh. I didn't mean to make it loud enough for her to hear, but I guess I did and she heard.

"Oh! Hello to you too, Madalyn," Kiara sarcastically gasped with excitement, giving me a dirty look. "Mhm." I hummed, crossing my arms over my chest, and glaring at her.

"Alright...Let's have you sit across from her." JJ whispered, placing and gripping his hands on the side of my waist, shifting me to an area far from Kiara.

"Every bar. The whole enchilada. They took it all." John b whispered, laying on the ground on the deck while my eyes widen.

I expected this to happen. Every time something good happens in our life, there's always something that has to happen. Always. And of course, someone had to take Crain's gold that we found. Should have seen that shit coming. I mean someone had to since Crain couldn't.

"Wait! Who took Crain's gold?" I asked, looking down at John b, who was laying down playing with the dark blue cast that was wrapped around his wrist.

"Ward. And If you were here earlier, you would've heard," Kiara mumbled, giving me and huge bitchy fake smile.