𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
                  "𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐮𝐩,
                            𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤"

                                                     𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧                   "𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤- 𝐮𝐩,                            𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤"

We got in the twinkie and drove off to the local convince store close to the beach. John b pulled up and parked closest to the store door.

"Okay, who's gonna go inside?"John b asked turning the van off and looking at us. "I wanna go," I said, taking my seatbelt off.

"I'll go with you." JJ requested as he took his seatbelt off as well. "Yeah, okay." I smiled as I grabbed my phone and placed it in my back pocket since I was able to pay using my phone.

"Okay, you guys know what to get?" Kiara asked staring out the window. "Yes," JJ replied as he got out of the van.

"Okay, see ya," I mumbled, as JJ opened the van door for me."Thank you,  jay." he smiled and closed the sliding door behind me.

"You know what to get 'cause I don't." JJ chuckled as he opened the door for us and walked inside the convinces store. "Thanks, yes I do."

We walked through some random isles looking for the alcohol and cups. We ended up passing the condom area, I already knew JJ was gonna make a corny joke like he always does.

"Should I get these for tonight?" JJ asked as he grabbed the L condom box. "Hm..." I hummed as I walked toward him and put my hand over his toned abs.

I trailed my hand on his abs very slowly and teasingly. Our faces were three inches away from each other. Our noses were touching as I batted my eyelashes at his blue eyes.

His eyes were my favorite thing to look at. How it shinned and sparkled in the sun. How it is also reflected in the moonlight. How his eyes were filled with icy blue but with some gold specs.

I heard his breath hitch as I kept lightly stroking his abs seductively. "I think you should but... You should get a smaller size," I mumbled as my hands trailed up to his chest.

"Why do you think that?" he questioned as his lips curled into his iconic smirk. He slowly placed the condom box back on the hanger and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"You're not capable of that," I smirked, watching him cork a blonde brow. "Why don't we ask all the girls in obx, yeah?" he teased, knowing what they would say since he was a sex god.

"I'm good," I whispered as I rubbed his shoulders and gave them a small pat, and let go.

His hand slowly fell off my waist as well, we walked around the other isles searching for the items. We saw the 100 bundles red cup bag at the end of the aisle.