𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
"𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫,
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞."

We heard the truck drive away, out of the chateau, and onto the street, but we stayed still just in case

"let's go" John b whispered as he began crawling out of the roster house, we crawled out slowly following John b.

I stood up and waited for JJ to crawl out last, while I was still shaken up by the recent events.

I held out my shaking hand for JJ and he noticed my twitches, he held my hand and gave me a comforting smile.

"It's over, don't worry," JJ reassured as he slung his arm over my shoulder. I gave him a fragile smile as I wiped my dry sore eyes.

The silence was kinda uncomfortable as we began walking to the twinkie. "Where are we going now?" I asked JJ as he looked down at the ground.

"I have no idea," JJ whispered as he opened the sliding door for us. "Thanks." I exhaled as I sat down next to the window.

Kiara sat in the front with John B while Pope and JJ were in the back with me.

"Where are we going?" Kiara mumbled as she put her seatbelt on. "You'll see." John b whispered as he drove away from the chateau.

I groaned out miserably as I placed my head in my hands.

"I mean it's obvious, right? A family heirloom what better place to hide a message? He had to know it was gonna get back to me right?"

"Yeah, it's possible," I mumbled as voice cracks kept taking over my voice.

"it could also be possible that you're concocting wild theories to help... you know deal with your sad feels" Pope said, staring at the compass that was in John's hand.

"Bro, you know how I process my sad feels... dan nugs and the stickiest of ickies that's how I do it," JJ notified, making me slightly chuckle.

JJ looked over at me and circled a smile around his mouth with his finger. He then threw me and thumbs up signaling a smile looks good on me, after I sobbed my soul out of my body three minutes ago.

I sent a gentle smile as Pope groaned out miserably since he was 'third wheeling' again.

"I'm not concocting, okay? My dads trying to give me a message." John B slightly raised his voice.
"If it helps you believe John b," Kie muttered.

I snapped twice and she looked back at us, I gave her a 'why would you say that look' since she's not helping at all. "What?" She mouthed making me roll my eyes.