𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
"𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭."

After everything went down, I had just been sitting there for at least an hour while the sun went down and thought about what the hell just happened

Well, your ex-boyfriend, Andrew kissed you. That's what happened, remember?

I kept spamming, JJ's phone just for him not to answer. I needed to know how to explain this to him before he took it out of text, and believe that I leaned in and kissed him.

I was truly happy with me and JJ's relationship and Andrew obviously had to fuck it up one way or another.

"Madalyn?" I heard someone speak up from the other side of the porch. The soft voice startled me and I quickly looked up and over to notice Pope and Kiara standing there in total fright.

"Is everything okay?" Kiara whispered before I looked back down at my knees. I didn't reply to the girl and just stared into blank space, thinking about absolutely nothing.

"Mads, answer please," she mumbled while they slowly walked toward me but, I just kept ignoring her.

"I'm fine," I whispered still not making eye contact with either one of them. "No your not. You don't look fine." Kiara spoke up.

"I'm fine, why is everybody like so dramatic?" I sniffled, feeling more tears brim my waterline pretty much taking over my entire eyesight.

Pope slowly walked up to me while I looked up at him anxiously, about the next actions he's gonna put towards me. I was never scared of Pope, at all. But after I hit him earlier, who knows what struck him?

"Are you okay, Maddie?" he questioned, getting down on his knees to level with me. I finally looked up at him just staring into his coffee-brown eyes, not even making one peep.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Pope," I spoke up with guilt taking over my voice. I watched his eyes soften up with a small smile appearing on his face.

"You don't have to apologize, Mads. We all handle our anger in different ways, so I understand," he whispered, placing a hand on my shoulder in a comforting motive making me still feel worse.

"But still. I went blast on you outta nowhere. You didn't deserve that." I whispered, feeling a tear slip out, placing the tip of my fingers in my mouth to nibble on the nails.

"I was being a jackass, I understand. I would slap me as well." he chuckled, carefully removing my fingers from my mouth knowing it was one of my bad habits.