𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"I heard she's the liar of obx

"I heard she's the liar of obx. Is that true?"

This is Madalyn Demie Frame. The liar and the nicest person in obx. If you need help she's always right here for you. I mean unless your Rafe Cameron or Andrew Cartez.

When you look at Madalyn you would immediately fall in love with her. Either if it was romantically, sexually or friendly. However, she was breathtaking.

One time when it was a pouges surf day, a boy kept trying to get her number. She kept saying no until she just gave in and ended up giving her brother's number.

Let's just say it didn't end well for him.

She was always known for being sarcastic and humorous towards everyone. She loves to say sarcastic things to her parents, friends and even teachers.

That once gave her 1 hour in detention.

One time, she said a joke to her mom, which led her to not hang out with the pouges for a week. That one week was hell for her.

Madalyn's a pouge, but she lives in between figure eight and the cut. She's a pouge but she has enough money to be a kook.

She doesn't show off the things she has, since she knows her friends and, the people in the cut don't have the opportunitys that she has.

Her little sister, Elle lively, is her best friend. Even though they are 12 years apart, they are still very close. She's like a Madalyn in the makings. Madalyn knew she would be her best friend from the start.

Elle lively loves to make new friends every time a guest comes home. She makes sure every guest is at home and comfortable when their there. She loves each of Madalyn's friends like they are her very own.

She has a best friend named daisy and, they look exactly like Madalyn and Kiara which is adorable and also scary at the same time.

Now her older brother, Nolan Ian, is the definition of over-fucking-protective. One time he got in a huge fight at school, since a guy was eyeing Madalyn In the worst way.

He overheard the guy and his friend group talking about her figure and her face, and decided to give them a piece of his mind.

After she realized what happened, she was so thankful that he would do that for her but she was upset about the consequences.

He got 2-week detention which he didn't mind since he always reminded her that it was for a good cause.

To protect his little sister.

He's been playing baseball for all of his life and is never home. He's always either at training, games, or at his girlfriend's house.

Sometimes, if Madalyn is mad at him, he knows exactly how to annoy the living crack out of her.