𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
                   "𝐘𝐞𝐩, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚,"

                           𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨                   "𝐘𝐞𝐩, 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚,"

"Look-look, man, I can walk myself. I got legs can you see that, brother?" JJ asked as he stumbled right past us, without realizing it was me and Kiara.

"Mr. Dubleavy, I see you got your drink. Good, that's really nice of you. I'm actually gonna down that." He mumbled, snatching the liquor from his hand and downing it.

"What's the matter with him." I heard Mr. Dubleavy ask the bodyguard while he looked at JJ in astonishment. "So sorry, sir." the bodyguard replied as JJ winced at the strong drink.

"I really appreciate the discretion, Daryl, you know? It's okay, everybody! Do not panic. Leave it to the men and women in uniform." JJ shouted, clapping his hands together.

"Madalyn Demie Frame get your freaking boyfriend," Nolan gritted under his breath while we attempted to hide our laughter, watching his every move.

"Star of the show." I heard Kiara quietly chuckle almost making me burst into laughter in front of everyone, but I held myself together.

"Let's hear it for them. Rose! Look like lady liberty!" JJ exclaimed, making it harder for us to prevent our laughter from coming out, as we watched him say anything that came to mind.

"It's good to see you again, Rose."

"Hey, buddy, can I have one of those?" JJ let out a huge gasp, implying to the cups of beer glasses on the metal strays.

"Madalyn, go, say something." Nolan dared, making the others immediately nod right after. "Come on, anything," Nailea whispered before I heard Kiara let a slight giggle slip from her lips.

"Go, go Mad's," Kiara whispered in between quiet laughs. "If you don't say anything, I'm gonna scream out that you have a crush on JJ," Nolan demanded, making me instantly huff.

"Anything?" I questioned, corking one of my brown eyebrows. "Anything." they all confirmed while a small smirk grew on each of their faces.

Here we go. Probably gonna kill my sweet reputation, but it's gonna be worth it. Hopefully.

"Come on, Mads. You got this." I heard Nailea whisper, while I slowly nodded, looking into her brown eyes. After, I looked over at my best friend, JJ who was nearly about to be kicked out of the event property.

"Let go of him!" I yelled while I heard the others attempt to mute their laughter, but they all failed, miserably.

"Mads, shush, come on." I heard my mother whisper, walking towards me, while my father tried to clasp my shoulder, but I wiggled off his fragile grip.