𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
   "𝐈𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠
  𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞."

After we got Sarah some dark clothing and we got all the supplies to complete the gold mission, we were parked outside Ms

After we got Sarah some dark clothing and we got all the supplies to complete the gold mission, we were parked outside Ms. Crain's house.

"You got the rope?" John b questioned, opening the twinkie sliding door. "Got it," Pope replied, looking down at the stuff.

"Grappling hook?" John b randomly asked, getting out of the van. "No grappling hook. We are not batman." Pope reminded.

"Dumbass," Kiara whispered to me and Sarah as we quietly giggled, earning a glare from John b.

"Pulley?"

"Check."

"Dark clothes?" John b asked, looking at all of our black outfits. "I think I'm wearing black clothing. Unless I'm blind like Mrs. Crain over there." I joked, looking down at my hoodie and shorts.

"Ha! You're so humorous, Maddie." I heard John b fake a laugh in my face, following a straight face afterward.

"Thanks but guys, whoever has light clothing must get out before the blind lady sees you," I spoke up, while JJ busted into laughter.

"Black is for the theme to get into the mood. And not getting caught, of course." John b reminded. "Yeah, I know, I like blind jokes," I whispered to myself.

"Cause...they'll never see it coming." I chuckled, while JJ retained his laughter, knowing John b would yell at us.

"I'm going to act like I didn't hear that... Anyways, Pope what's next on the list?" John b whispered, looking at me in disbelief.

  "Flashlight?"

"Check," JJ mumbled, flickering the flashlights on and off, twice. "All right good, We're ready." John b huffed, making me excited that this mission has commenced but nervous at the same time.

"Let's go get rich, guys." JJ cheered, grabbing the brown rope and placing it on his shoulder. "Yeah. Hell yeah." Kiara exclaimed.

"Let's go boys," Sarah whispered, getting all of her stuff together. "And girls," Kiara added before we got ready to get out of the van.

"Let's roll!"

"Wait, wait, wait." John b whispered, holding us back from exciting the van, and also frightening the living daylights out of me.

"I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight."John b smiled, while I looked over at JJ to see him already staring at me.