𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
       "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞."

I was getting ready to test the drone me and my friends stole for the merchant mission

I was getting ready to test the drone me and my friends stole for the merchant mission. I was slipping on my white tank top until my room door slowly opened.

I looked over and noticed my mother standing there with a smirk spread on her complexion. I stood there confused as a concerned smile slowly crept up on my face.

"Hey, how was girl's night?" I questioned, folding my arms over my chest, and wiggling my eyebrows as well.

"Fun!"

"What's with the teasing smirk?" I asked with a slight giggle in my voice. "I know your secrets." she blurted out making my heart drop.

Did she find out about Andrew's abuse, or, about me and my friend's risky mission yesterday?

"Your father told me what happened between you and Mr. blonde. When do y'all plan on dating?" she smirked as she sat on my bed,

"Mom, I don't have that on my planner." I giggled, watching her wiggle her eyebrows, teasingly. "So then... Plan it." she simply stated.

"I wanna confess soon, I can't hold it in."

"Oh your telling," she asked surprised. "Yeah I mean we both like each other, so might as well get it over with," I said confidently.

"Did you eat" she questioned with a slight laugh in her voice to my previous comment. "Yeah, some cereal," I mumbled, walking towards my bed, laying down on it, and laying my head down on the comfy grey silk pillow on my bed.

"Oh! By the way, I bought the dress for midsummer," I exclaimed, thrilled to wear the fabulous brown dress that I picked out a few days ago.

"Oh good, your gonna look absolutely incredible." she smiled, clapping her hands together. "Thanks, mama Lana." I chuckled, blowing her a small kiss.

I glanced over at the marble roman numerals nightstand clock and noticed it said 12:43

"I gotta go, Mom. I have to start walking to John b's dock," I muttered, standing up from my head and grabbing my backpack.