𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
                              "𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞?"

                            𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱                              "𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞?"

We walked into the deli and walked into some snack aisles. "What do you want from here?" she asked, grabbing some chips.

"I'm probably just gonna get a drink and candy," I whispered as I bent down to grab a sour candy on one of the racks.

"Okay, what's wrong, you seem a bit down. Is everything okay? I know you said it is but it doesn't seem like it." she explained, reaching her hand down and interlocking her hand with mine.

Perfect, now this is a great way to tell her about him and I. But I didn't wanna tell her straight away. I wanted to tell her in some sort of prank form. And I thought about the perfect one.

"I- um it's kinda hard to explain," I whispered, looking down at the white-tiled ground and faking a miserable look. "It's okay, tell me what's wrong,"

"It's just the doctors called unexpectedly and they said... I don't wanna say it," I mumbled as I felt her squeeze my hands in a comforting manner.

"It's okay, tell me, I can help you through the way if you need anything." she soothed as I let out a tiny smile.

"So, the doctors diagnosed me with uh-"

"How do you say this? Jay- no uh- being JJ's girlfriend," I smirked, watching her brown eyes widen.

"Oh my, goodness, Mads! Don't scare me like that!" she shouted, playfully shoving my shoulder.

I noticed a reaction didn't come out of her since she was probably too focused on the doctor thing. I just stared at her until she really understood what I said.

"Wait you said JJ's girlfriend- What! wait! Oh my god, Mads!" she cheered before she immediately jumped up and down with her snacks.

"And you and Nolan are the only ones that know," I said while I walked over toward the line of drink fridges.

"You don't understand, I'm so happy for you guys, seriously." she grinned while I grabbed a water bottle for myself.

"Thank you, I'm kinda anxious though," I mumbled, closing the fridge. "For what?" Kiara questioned, grabbing a Snapple from a few fridges down.

"I don't know what if something gets screwed up or I'm not enough for him. You know how JJ is. One girl is only for one day and he finds someone else." I whispered as we slowly walked to the register.

"Nothings gonna get screwed up, okay? And JJ truly loves you. He would never hurt you. And if he does, then there was something in him that changed." she comforted, glancing over at me with a small smile.