𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
        "𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮
                                   𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥."

"Okay, you guys

"Okay, you guys. I don't wanna hear any more of this uh... dumb proposal." I mumbled glaring right at JJ, as he rolled his eyes at me.

"My time has come... To my casa, I go." I muttered as I got up from the arm of the couch and walked inside the chateau.

"Bye!"

I walked over to the pullout couch and grabbed my bag of dirty clothing and my phone off the couch.

"Finally, found my lifeline." I exhaled as I shoved my phone into my back pocket.

I walked over to the old fridge and grab a cold water bottle from it. I heard the creaky door open behind me as I closed the small fridge. I turned around and saw JJ glancing right at me.

"Hey, I'm sorry about our little scream war," JJ mumbled as he walked toward me.

"I love a good scream war." I winked as he bit his lips. My breath hitched a bit as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What type of scream war?" He seductively asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"The happy one. But, It's okay. I didn't take it personally." I reassured. "Good.. uh." He whispered peeking down at the tiny gap between us.

"I- uh- um-I gotta go- go home." I stammered embarrassed as I let go of him slowly. "Yeah, yeah," he muttered as his hands slipped off my waist.

I walked over to the spare bedroom of the chateau, also JJ's room, and slid on my sandals that were next to the door frame.

"I can give you a ride," JJ suggested as I walked out of his room, he looked back up at me and gave a gentle smile.

"Yeah. yeah, that'd be great." I approved as I grabbed his thick arm and examined his beaded bracelets.

I moved them around and fixed them since most of them were backward.
JJ chuckled at me, and let me do my thing for a few small moments.

"Okay, come on." JJ giggled as he yanked my hand and dragged me out of the chateau. We giggled as we ran out and JJ turned on his dirt bike.

I always wondered where he got it from. But he said it was an abandoned one by the side of the road. I always asked him to make sure he wouldn't flip the story to unravel the lie but, I guess it wasn't.

He grabbed his black helmet that was hanging off the handle and placed it over my head, carefully.

"Feels good?"