𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
"𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐉𝐉 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞-𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞!"

                                                   𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞          "𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐉𝐉 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞-𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞!"

After we finished eating some of our snacks, we got a text message from the boy telling us to come to the beach and surf with them. We obviously couldn't say no to a surf day. That was mainly the only thing we did in the summer/spring.

"Let's surf!" Kiara yelled, starting the car and slowly driving out of the parking lot. "Bye plastics, we will see ya next time." Kiara sang as she drove off onto the street.

It wasn't a long ride from our favorite deli to the chateau. It was mostly like a five-minute drive on a good day.

"Your boards at b's right?" Kiara asked me while she started slowing down at the red light. "Yes, in the shed,"

"Figured out what you're wearing for midsummer?" Kiara asked as she turned left onto John b's street. "Yes, It's a brown ankle dress," I explained, seeing her wiggle her dark brown eyebrows.

"Okay, so you're asking JJ out and wearing a brown ankle dress. Perfect!" she exclaimed as we pulled up to the chateau.

We got out of the car and ran over to the backyard to pick up our boards. "Should we walk to the beach or drive?" Kiara asked as she grabbed her white surfboard that was leaning against the wall.

"You want a carbon footprint, turtle girl," I questioned with a stupid grin, grabbing my blue surfboard with tiny white encouraging words on the bottom.

"That's right." she beamed back, as we walked out of the back of the shed with the heavy surfboards under our armpits.

"Hey, wanna find some shells on the sand?" Kiara asked while we began our walk towards the beach to meet our friends. "The boys are definitely not gonna let us." I reminded, listening to her miserably groan out.

"Let's just ignore them, please," Kiara whined as I nodded my head to agree. "Fine, but if we get thrown into the water that's on you!" I warned, giving her shoulder a slight push.

"We can glue some on your dress!" she suggested in excitement, making me furrow my eyebrows at her bizarre suggestion.

"Okay, Kiara...I want to have JJ by midsummer not lose him." I reminded. "Yeah. Right. Sorry." she quickly apologized as the dirt under our feet began to turn into sand.