𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
              "𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡."

There's a moment in every kid's life when you feel like anything is possible

There's a moment in every kid's life when you feel like anything is possible. 𝑊hen you feel like you got the total mojo.

You could, I don't know, free- climb El Capitan, land on mars, or uh... get elected president. The whole worlds there for the taking if you've got the sack to go for it.

And then when you least expect it some look shows up and tells you there's no eternal mystery. and then all that talk about free-climbing and mar and the president... bullshit. Magic gets cancer and dies.

"It's not there. Look, just-just pull the drone up.. shit." John b stated frustrated since there was not one single spect of merchant gold.

"Look, we can do another pass. Recharge the battery. We can- can go back down." Pope suggested.

"We've done it three times there's nothing there!" JJ yelled. "Shut up!" Kiara screamed at JJ since he's not having hope for the plan.

"What? It's true!"

"The gold could be buried we don't know," I yelled suggesting random stuff. "If it was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay?" John b shouted.

"Somebody beat us to it." John b mumbled as he brought up his fingers, pinching his dark brown eyebrows in frustration.

"Or it was never there,"

I walked over to the small white bench on the boat and sat down in frustration and so did Kiara. I just closed my eyes to relax. All that excitement that filled in our bodies was for nothing. All that work we did, was for nothing. Most importantly, we almost got caught for nothing.

"Can you guys just take me home, please?" Kiara mumbled, burying her face into her hands. "Me too," I followed right after.

The ride home was very quiet. It was a mostly embarrassing silence. I looked over at John b and I saw the fury and frustration in his eyes. I felt bad for him.

His father wanted him to proceed with the mission, but the mission was already over and we failed. I was also confused about how we didn't know that the merchant gold was found. I'd expect the person that found it, to run to the news and it would be all over television. But why were they quiet about finding it?

As I thought about all that, my emotions kept changing up. I was very upset, furious, sad, you name it. Tears crept up in my eyes of frustration. This happens often if something doesn't turn out well or of stress. I'm just gonna say it's both cause it was of stress and the plan clearly didn't turn out well.