𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
"𝐏𝐢𝐩𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲."

I woke up to a text message from John b in the pouges group chat

'Meet at the chateau by 2:00. sos'

It was 12:58 pm and my eyes were burning with exhaustion. I took my phone off the charger and grabbed it from the white wooded nightstand next to my bed.

I tapped the pouges group chat messages and read the messages. They all replied with an 'ok' to John b's message.

"Ugh!" I groaned out since I was still extremely exhausted. I heard three knocks on my door, and I'm guessing it was my father or brother.

"Yes!" I shouted to the unknown person at the other side of the door. "Can I come in?" My father asked behind the door. "Yeah, sure," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

I looked up and saw my father pop his head in. "What you doing?" he asked as he walked in. "I'm gonna go to the chateau, even though I'm so sleepy." I groaned out as I snuggle my head further into the grey satin pillow.

"What's the problem with that?" He asked looking outside my window in confusion since I loved to hang out with my friends.

"I'm tired," I muttered as I yanked my thick blanket over my head.

"So... Don't go?" My dad suggested. "Yes but... If you don't go to one pouge hangout you miss 3 years' worth of information." I reminded him as I told him multiple times all my life.

"So facetime?" He chucked as he pulled my blinds back down.

"No. I'm just gonna go."

"Good, because I was running out of ideas." He mumbled as he looked at the picture frame on my wall.

"Hey, how are you and JJ?" My dad whispered. "Good, almost kissed yesterday and...We fell asleep on facetime." I chuckled as I sat up. "Wow, that escalated, quickly." he gasped.

"Hey dad, My schedule came out, and I'm supposed to be in Charleston on Thursday!" Nolan shouted as he entered my room as if they were miles away from each other.

"Inside voices," I whined as he rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Okay, You have practice today, tomorrow, and after tomorrow." He notified my brother while he flopped on my bed landing on my legs.

"Ow, you piece of shit!" I scolded making my dad glare at me. "If Elle picked up on that you're not going to no damn chateau." My dad declared sternly.

"But he jumped on me!" I yelled with a high-pitched voice getting annoyed since I was getting blamed for something he did.