𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
       "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..."

"I'm done! I know that I didn't just go down there risking my life for a fucking compass

"I'm done! I know that I didn't just go down there risking my life for a fucking compass." I screamed getting up and slipping my blue-washed jean shorts on.

"Right."

"Wait, how do you know it's your fathers," Kiara questioned. "I just know it." John B mumbled as he darted his eyes even further into the compass.

"Well, that's enough evidence." Pope chuckled sarcastically, putting his hands on his head in frustration.

"I'm going home. I can't handle this right now." I stormed off frustrated.

After, I heard somebody behind me catching up. I looked over my shoulder and noticed the blonde boy, JJ.

"I'll take you home," JJ mumbled as he slinged his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah, okay." I accepted as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"John b I'm gonna take the twinkie, anyone else wants a ride?" JJ yelled as he stopped walking, making me stop in my tracks as well. I looked back and saw Kiara and Pope shake their heads no.

"Okay, come on," JJ mumbled as we continued walking. He slowly took his hand off my shoulder and trailed it down my arm, he held my hand get and I held his back.

"Well, that was fun," JJ whispered, looking over at me. "Yeah, Would love to do that again," I mumbled sarcastically making him chuckle, I let go of his hand and walk over to the passenger side.

I opened the van door and got in the van, He got in the front seat and closed the door, I threw my head back tiredly since we did all that for nothing.

"It will be okay,"

He placed a hand on my thigh as the other held onto the wheel. I look up at him and bit my lip as my heart pounded out of my chest.

I held his hand that was on my thigh and smiled at him. He looked back and smirked at me and he rubbed my thigh going in circles.

The ride was silent as I stared at his veiny arms and his hot ass fingers with rings, his rings were bulky and very unique. He looked so hot right now.

"Hey JJ?"

"Yes, Maddie?"

"Have you talked to that girl? Millie? or Billie, whatever her name was." I mumbled, staring out the window. "No, why?" he asked as he looked over at me and corked a brow.

"Let's keep it that way, yeah?" I asked.
"Wow overprotective much," he smirked. "If you can, I can." I reminded.

JJ pulled up to my driveway and parked.

I noticed my Mother's car was parked but all the lights were off. Either she went somewhere with my father or she was at my brother's game.

JJ looked over at me with a smirk, making a smirk form in the corner of my lips as well.

I looked into his breathtaking ocean blue eyes as my heart skipped 40 beats. I bit my lip as I stared at his pretty reddish-pink lips as well.

He slightly licked his lips and it was getting intense in the van. JJ squeezed my thigh once more and I smiled as I looked back at his icy eyes.

The tension was so powerful, you can grab a knife and cut it.

JJ grabbed the side of my jaw gently and we leaned in. My breath hitched as JJ pulled me closer. Our noses poked each other slightly.

"Your so pre-" JJ whispered before getting cut off by a honk on the streets. "Shit." I jumped. "Rude ass." JJ giggled.

"What were you gonna say?" I asked, batting my eyelashes once more. "Your so pretty," JJ mumbled, nervously for my reaction.

My heart skipped at least 8 beats. I never heard that from JJ. I mean sometimes but like when I asked about my outfit not randomly.

I also didn't care if he didn't compliment me since he has a hard time expressing himself. He can't find the right words to express himself which I always helped him out with.

"You're stunning, Jay,"

"And also thank you, JJ." I thanked wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzling my head against his neck. "Anytime princess," JJ whispered embracing my waist tightly.

I blushed a little and quietly giggled. "Are you blushing down there?" JJ teased. "Shut up." I laughed as I pushed him off. I took my seatbelt off and got out of the twinkie.

"I'll walk you, Maddie," JJ said, taking his seatbelt off as well. "Thank you." I grinned as he got out of the van.

We walked up the driveway and JJ swung his arm around me and I looked over and smirked at him.

I wrap my arms around his stomach as we walked up my porch. JJ opened the patio screen door for me and I thanked him.

I dugged under a fake tulip pot next to the door, for a key we keep hidden just in case. I pulled out a golden key, unlock the door, and chucked it back in the pot.

I looked up and saw JJ already glimpsing at me. I bit my rosy pink lips, he licked his lips as we gazed right into each other's faces admiring every feature we have on our faces.

I felt a firework explode in my stomach, The way he was looking up and down at me and biting his lip. It made me feel something, something nobody has ever made me feel.

He snaked his arm on my waist and my breath hitched, creating a chuckle to pour out of his lips a bit, as he saw my reaction to his touch.

"JJ, I-" I whispered getting cut off by a motorcycle passing by my street. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek once more.

"Thank you JJ, I appreciate it," I whispered referring to him taking me home, and walking me to my door.

"Don't worry about it, my job is to make sure my favorite girl is safe." He reassured me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Night Jay, sleep well," I muttered under my breath as I let go. "Night Maddie," he said, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"Text me when you get home or call whatever, It's up to you." I rambled as he walked away. "Yeah, I will!" He shouted as he ran to the van.

"I love you.." I whispered but JJ didn't hear since he was pretty far. Maybe someday I have the gut to confess, but it's not today.

A/N - this one is pretty short, sorry about that, and sorry I didn't post yesterday I was so busy.

-Author.

💌